Public Perceptions Of Genetically Modified Foods: A National Study Of American Knowledge And Opinion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pluske, Johanna M. & Burton, Michael P. & Rigby, Dan & Vercoe, Philip E., 2009. "Cattle breeding in Northern Australia: Revealing how consumers react to new technologies," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48167, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Onyango, Benjamin & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Govindasamy, Ramu, 2006.
"U.S. Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Food Labeled ‘Genetically Modified’,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 299-310, October.
- Onyango, Benjamin M. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Govindasamy, Ramu, 2006. "U.S. Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Food Labeled 'Genetically Modified'," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 1-12, October.
- Zhou, Li & Turvey, Calum G. & Hu, Wuyang & Ying, Ruiyao, 2016. "Fear and trust: How risk perceptions of avian influenza affect Chinese consumers’ demand for chicken," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 91-104.
- Zhang, Xiaoyong & Huang, Jikun & Qiu, Huanguang & Huang, Zhurong, 2010. "A consumer segmentation study with regards to genetically modified food in urban China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 456-462, October.
- Liaukonyte, Jura & Streletskaya, Nadia A. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2015.
"Noisy Information Signals and Endogenous Preferences for Labeled Attributes,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(2), pages 1-24, May.
- Liaukonyte, Jura & Streletskaya, Nadia & Kaiser, Harry M., 2015. "Noisy Information Signals and Endogenous Preferences for Labeled Attributes," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205386, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Liaukonyte, Jura & Streletskaya, Nadia & Kaiser, Harry, 2015. "Noisy Information Signals and Endogenous Preferences for Labeled Attributes," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211823, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Huanguang Qiu & Jikun Huang & Carl Pray & Scott Rozelle, 2012.
"Consumers’ trust in government and their attitudes towards genetically modified food: empirical evidence from China,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 67-87, July.
- Qiu, Huanguang & Huang, Jikun, 2006. "Consumers' Trust in Government and Their Attitudes Towards Genetically Modified Food: Empirical Evidence from China," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25741, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bellows Anne C. & Onyango Benjamin & Diamond Adam & Hallman William K, 2008. "Understanding Consumer Interest in Organics: Production Values vs. Purchasing Behavior," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-31, May.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Mojduszka, Eliza M., 2005. "The Precautionary Principle and the law of unintended consequences," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 145-161, April.
- Zhou, Li & Turvey, Calum & Hu, Wuyang & Ying, Ruiyao, 2015. "Fear and Trust: How Risk Perceptions of Avian Influenza Affect the Demand for Chicken," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 202077, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ekanem, Enefiok P. & Muhammad, Safdar & Tegegne, Fisseha & Singh, Surendra P., 2004. "Consumer Biotechnology Food And Nutrition Information Sources: The Trust Factor," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Bernard, John C. & Zhang, Chao & Gifford, Katie, 2006. "An Experimental Investigation of Consumer Willingness to Pay for Non-GM Foods When an Organic Option Is Present," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 1-12, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rutfwp:18174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fprutus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.