A consumer segmentation study with regards to genetically modified food in urban China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xiaoyong & Dagevos, Hans & He, Yuna & van der Lans, Ivo & Zhai, Fengying, 2008. "Consumption and corpulence in China: A consumer segmentation study based on the food perspective," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 37-47, February.
- William Kaye-Blake & Anna O'Connell & Charles Lamb, 2007. "Potential market segments for genetically modified food: Results from cluster analysis," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 567-582.
- Jikun Huang & Yunhua Wu & Huayong Zhi & Scott Rozelle, 2008. "Small Holder Incomes, Food Safety and Producing, and Marketing China's Fruit ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 469-479.
- Hallman, William K. & Hebden, W. Carl & Aquino, Helen L. & Cuite, Cara L. & Lang, John T., 2003. "Public Perceptions Of Genetically Modified Foods: A National Study Of American Knowledge And Opinion," Working Papers 18174, Rutgers University, Food Policy Institute.
- Baker, Gregory A. & Burnham, Thomas A., 2001. "Consumer Response To Genetically Modified Foods: Market Segment Analysis And Implications For Producers And Policy Makers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adhikari, Rajendra Prasad & Collins, Ray & Sun, Ximing, 2012. "Segmenting Consumers to Inform Agrifood Value Chain Development in Nepal," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(4).
- Badar, Hammad & Ariyawardana, Anoma & Collins, Ray, 2015. "Capturing Consumer Preferences for Value Chain Improvements in the Mango Industry of Pakistan," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(3).
- Mingyang Zhang & Chao Chen & Wuyang Hu & Lijun Chen & Jintao Zhan, 2016. "Influence of Source Credibility on Consumer Acceptance of Genetically Modified Foods in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-16, September.
More about this item
KeywordsGenetically modified food Consumers segmentation China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:35:y:2010:i:5:p:456-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .