Consumption and corpulence in China: A consumer segmentation study based on the food perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hengyun Ma & Jikun Huang & Frank Fuller & Scott Rozelle, 2006.
"Getting Rich and Eating Out: Consumption of Food Away from Home in Urban China,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(1), pages 101-119, 03.
- Ma, Hengyun & Huang, Jikun & Fuller, Frank H. & Rozelle, Scott, 2006. "Getting Rich and Eating Out: Consumption of Food Away from Home in Urban China," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12499, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Veeck, Ann & Veeck, Gregory, 2000. "Consumer Segmentation and Changing Food Purchase Patterns in Nanjing, PRC," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 457-471, March.
- Peng, Xuehua & Marchant, Mary A. & Qin, Xiang Dong & Zhuang, Jun, 2003.
"Chinese Consumers' Preferences for Livestock Products,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
22253, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Peng, Xuehua & Marchant, Mary A. & Qin, Xiang Dong & Zhuang, Jun, 2005. "Chinese Consumers' Preferences for Livestock Products," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 8(04).
- Ye, Xiao & Taylor, J Edward, 1995. "The Impact of Income Growth on Farm Household Nutrient Intake: A Case Study of a Prosperous Rural Area in Northern China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(4), pages 805-19, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:33:y:2008:i:1:p:37-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.