Consumption and corpulence in China: A consumer segmentation study based on the food perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Veeck, Ann & Veeck, Gregory, 2000. "Consumer Segmentation and Changing Food Purchase Patterns in Nanjing, PRC," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 457-471, March.
- Ma, Hengyun & Huang, Jikun & Fuller, Frank H. & Rozelle, Scott, 2006.
"Getting Rich and Eating Out: Consumption of Food Away from Home in Urban China,"
Staff General Research Papers
12499, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hengyun Ma & Jikun Huang & Frank Fuller & Scott Rozelle, 2006. "Getting Rich and Eating Out: Consumption of Food Away from Home in Urban China," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(1), pages 101-119, 03.
- Peng, Xuehua & Marchant, Mary A. & Qin, Xiang Dong & Zhuang, Jun, 2003.
"Chinese Consumers' Preferences for Livestock Products,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
22253, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Peng, Xuehua & Marchant, Mary A. & Qin, Xiang Dong & Zhuang, Jun, 2005. "Chinese Consumers' Preferences for Livestock Products," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 8(04).
- Ye, Xiao & Taylor, J Edward, 1995. "The Impact of Income Growth on Farm Household Nutrient Intake: A Case Study of a Prosperous Rural Area in Northern China," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(4), pages 805-19, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:33:y:2008:i:1:p:37-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.