Chinese Consumers' Preferences for Livestock Products
Based on a consumer survey with over 700 observations, Chinese consumer preferences of livestock product attributes were evaluated using factor analysis and probit models. Regional and time differences were examined. Empirical results provide U.S. exporters with valuable information on China's emerging livestock market, its potential, and market access strategies.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chen, Kevin Z. & Ali, Murad & Veeman, Michele M. & Unterschultz, James R. & Le, Theresa, 2002. "Relative Importance Rankings For Pork Attributes By Asian-Origin Consumers In California: Applying An Ordered Probit Model To A Choice-Based Sample," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(01), April.
- Qin, Xiang Dong & Peng, Xuehua & Marchant, Mary A., 2002. "New Insight Of Chinese Livestock Consumer," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19806, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chen, Kevin & Ali, Murad & Veeman, Michele & Unterschultz, Jim & Le, Theresa, 2002. "Relative Importance Rankings for Pork Attributes by Asian-Origin Consumers in California: Applying an Ordered Probit Model to a Choice-Based Sample," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 67-79, April.
- Hui, Jianguo & McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E. & Jones, Dewitt, 1995. "An Empirical Investigation of Importance Ratings of Meat Attributes by Louisiana and Texas Consumers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 636-643, December.
- Hui, Jianguo & McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E. & Jones, Dewitt, 1995. "An Empirical Investigation Of Importance Ratings Of Meat Attributes By Louisiana And Texas Consumers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.