New Insight Of Chinese Livestock Consumer
This paper overviews the development of Chinese livestock market. Based on a consumer preferences survey, a series of ordered probit models is developed to estimate Chinese consumers' preferences on the attributes of frozen and chilled livestock products. Keywords: Chinese livestock market, consumers' preferences, ordered probit model, attributes
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yifu Lin, Justin, 1997. "Institutional reforms and dynamics of agricultural growth in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 201-212, June.
- Scott Rozelle & Albert Park & Jikun Huang & Hehui Jin, 1997. "Liberalization and Rural Market Integration in China," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 635-642.
- Wang, Qingbin & Fuller, Frank H. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Halbrendt, Catherine, 1998.
"Chinese Consumer Demand for Animal Products and Implications for U.S. Pork and Poultry Exports,"
Staff General Research Papers
1163, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Qingbin & Fuller, Frank H. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Halbrendt, Catherine K., 1998. "Chinese Consumer Demand For Animal Products And Implications For U.S. Pork And Poultry Exports," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), July.
- repec:jaa:jagape:v:30:y:1998:i:1:p:127-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Hui, Jianguo & McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E. & Jones, Dewitt, 1995. "An Empirical Investigation Of Importance Ratings Of Meat Attributes By Louisiana And Texas Consumers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1996. "Why China Will Not Starve the World," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.