Institutional reforms and dynamics of agricultural growth in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin Justin Yifu, 1993. "Exit Rights, Exit Costs, and Shirking in Agricultural Cooperatives: A Reply," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 504-520, June.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1991. "The household responsibility system reform and the adoption of hybrid rice in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 353-372, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tong, Haizhi, 2002. "Chinese Regional Agricultural Productivity In The 1990'S," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19804, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Brown, Colin G. & Kai, Chen, 1999. "Land reform, household specialisation and rural development in China," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 123790, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chen, Kai & Brown, Colin, 2001. "Addressing shortcomings in the Household Responsibility System: Empirical analysis of the Two-Farmland System in Shandong Province," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 280-292.
- Qin, Xiang Dong & Peng, Xuehua & Marchant, Mary A., 2002. "New Insight Of Chinese Livestock Consumer," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19806, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Huanxiu GUO & Mary-Françoise RENARD, 2013. "Social activity and collective action for agricultural innovation: a case study of New Rural Reconstruction in China," Working Papers 201306, CERDI.
- Mary-Françoise Renard & Huanxiu Guo, 2013. "Social activity and collective action for agricultural innovation: a case study of New Rural Reconstruction in China," Working Papers halshs-00802119, HAL.
- Chen, Po-Chi & Yu, Ming-Miin & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Hsu, Shih-Hsun, 2008. "Total factor productivity growth in China's agricultural sector," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 580-593, December.
- Dorward, Andrew & Kydd, Jonathan & Morrison, Jamie & Urey, Ian, 2004. "A Policy Agenda for Pro-Poor Agricultural Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 73-89, January.
- Heerink, Nico & Qu, Futian & Kuiper, Marijke & Shi, Xiaoping & Tan, Shuhao, 2007. "Policy reforms, rice production and sustainable land use in China: A macro-micro analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 784-800, June.
- Waldron, Scott A. & Brown, Colin G. & Longworth, John W., 2003. "Transforming Lives with Livestock-based Agribusiness," 2003: The Livestock Revolution: A Pathway from Poverty?, 13 August 2003 124014, Crawford Fund.
- Haizhi Tong & Lilyan E. Fulginiti, 2005. "Chinese Regional Agricultural Productivity in the 1990'a," Others 0502012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justin Yifu Lin & Fan Zhang, 1999. "The Effects of China’s Rural Policies on the Sustainability of Agriculture in China," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper sp199901t3, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jan 1999.
- Tong, Haizhi & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Sesmero, Juan P., 2009. "Chinese Regional Agricultural Productivity: 1994-2005," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51784, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:22:y:1997:i:3:p:201-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.