Policy reforms, rice production and sustainable land use in China: A macro-micro analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuiper, Marijke H., 2005. "Village Modeling: A Chinese Recipe For Blending General Equilibrium And Household Modeling," Report Series 29133, Wageningen University and Research Center, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Zhang, Linxiu, 1997. "Poverty, population and environmental degradation in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 229-251, June.
- Yifu Lin, Justin, 1997. "Institutional reforms and dynamics of agricultural growth in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 201-212, June.
- Jikun Huang & Scott Rozelle & Min Chang, 2004. "Tracking Distortions in Agriculture: China and Its Accession to the World Trade Organization," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 18(1), pages 59-84.
- Fangbin Qiao & Bryan Lohmar & Jikun Huang & Scott Rozelle & Linxiu Zhang, 2003. "Producer Benefits from Input Market and Trade Liberalization: The Case of Fertilizer in China," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1223-1227.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Li, Guo & Rozelle, Scott & Brandt, Loren, 1998. "Tenure, land rights, and farmer investment incentives in China," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 63-71, September.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing, 2005. "The potential of land rental markets in the process of economic development: Evidence from China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 241-270, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mushtaq, Shahbaz & Khan, Shahbaz & Dawe, David & Hanjra, Munir A. & Hafeez, Mohsin & Asghar, Muhammad Nadeem, 2008. "Evaluating the impact of Tax-for-Fee reform (Fei Gai Shui) on water resources and agriculture production in the Zhanghe Irrigation System, China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 576-586, December.
- Kleinwechter, Ulrich & Grethe, Harald, 2012. "Trade policy impacts under alternative land market regimes in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1071-1089.
- Tian, Qing & Lemos, Maria Carmen, 2018. "Household Livelihood Differentiation and Vulnerability to Climate Hazards in Rural China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 321-331.
- Wang, Xiaobing & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 2017. "Off-farm employment and agricultural specialization in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 155-165.
- Démurger, Sylvie & Fournier, Martin, 2011.
"Poverty and firewood consumption: A case study of rural households in northern China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 512-523.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier, 2010. "Poverty and firewood consumption : A case study of rural households in northern China," Working Papers 1020, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier, 2011. "Poverty and firewood consumption : A case study of rural households in northern China," Post-Print halshs-00522660, HAL.
- Tian, Qing & Holland, John H. & Brown, Daniel G., 2016. "Social and economic impacts of subsidy policies on rural development in the Poyang Lake Region, China: Insights from an agent-based model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 12-27.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:94:y:2007:i:3:p:784-800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.