The role of the state in making a national market: The evolution of the grain market in China (1978-2000)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Jing & Rozelle, Scott & Carter, Colin A., 1999. "Grain Price Stability And Farmer Decision Making In China," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21538, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Anonymous, 1998. "Grain Market Reform in China: Global Implications," Technical Reports 113816, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- A. J. S. Gibson & T. C. Smout, 1995. "Regional prices and market regions: the evolution of the early modern Scottish grain market," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 48(2), pages 258-282, May.
- Victor Nee, 2000. "The Role of the State in Making a Market Economy," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 156(1), pages 1-64, March.
- Kneisel, Ernst, 1954. "“The Evolution of The English Corn Market”," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 46-52, December.
- Christopher Findlay, 1997. "Grain Sector Reform in China," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1997-01, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Scott Rozelle & Albert Park & Jikun Huang & Hehui Jin, 1997. "Liberalization and Rural Market Integration in China," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 635-642.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wubiao Zhou, 2014. "Regional institutional development, political connections, and entrepreneurial performance in China’s transition economy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 161-181, June.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; National markets; Economic change; Crops;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:caerpp:v:2:y:2010:i:3:p:276-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .