January 2023, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 126-223 The Impact of Constitutional Protection of Economic Rights on Entrepreneurship: A Taxonomic Survey
by Emanuela Carbonara & Enrico Santarelli
January 2023, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-125 Entrepreneurship in the Long-Run: Empirical Evidence and Historical Mechanisms
by Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich
August 2022, Volume 18, Issue 7-8
- 423-582 Minority Entrepreneurship 2.0
by Timothy Bates
August 2022, Volume 18, Issue 6
July 2022, Volume 18, Issue 5
- 268-329 Student Entrepreneurship: Reflections and Future Avenues for Research
by Bart Clarysse & Philippe Mustar & Lisa Dedeyne
April 2022, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 212-267 Lumps, Bumps and Jumps in the Firm Growth Process
by Alex Coad
March 2022, Volume 18, Issue 3
March 2022, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 75-158 Pioneering Entrepreneurship Research: How, by Whom, and When
by Pontus Braunerhjelm & Martin Andersson & Johan Eklund
February 2022, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-74 Vannevar Bush: A Public Sector Entrepreneur
by Albert N. Link
October 2021, Volume 17, Issue 8
- 766-852 IPOs and Entrepreneurial Firms
by Giancarlo Giudici & Silvio Vismara
October 2021, Volume 17, Issue 7
- 651-765 Entrepreneurship, Finance and Management: Essays in Honor of Mike Wright
by David B. Audretsch & Donald F. Kuratko & Albert N. Link
June 2021, Volume 17, Issue 5-6
- 436-650 Ambidexterity and Entrepreneurship Studies: A Literature Review and Research Agenda
by Guerrero, Maribel
June 2021, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 330-435 Innovative Entrepreneurship as a Collaborative Effort: An Institutional Framework
by Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus
April 2021, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 232-329 Entrepreneurial Finance: Emerging Approaches Using Machine Learning and Big Data
by Ferrati, Francesco & Muffatto, Moreno
January 2021, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 154-231 Advice to Entrepreneurs and Small Business
by Mole, Kevin
January 2021, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-153 From Ethnic Enclaves to Transnational Landscapes: A Review of Immigrant Entrepreneurship Research
by Basu, Anuradha & Pruthi, Sarika
August 2020, Volume 16, Issue 6
- 444-513 Developments in Strategic Entrepreneurship
by Casales Morici, B. & Zander, I.
April 2020, Volume 16, Issue 5
- 393-443 Entrepreneurship as Trust
by Bruce, Donald & Gurley-Calvez, Tami J. & Norwood, Alex
April 2020, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 310-392 Entrepreneurship as Trust
by Gruenhagen, Jan Henrik & Davidsson, Per & Sukanlaya, Sawang
February 2020, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 244-309 Entrepreneurship as Trust
by Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Rebmann, Anna
January 2020, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 65-243 The Evolution of Entrepreneurship as a Scholarly Field
by LandstrÃ¶m, Hans
January 2020, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-64 Financing Entrepreneurship and Innovation in China
by Cong, Lin William & Lee, Charles M.C. & Qu, Yuanyu & Tao, Shen
December 2019, Volume 15, Issue 5-6
- 431â€“663-431â€“663 Impact: Entrepreneurial Borrowing: Do Entrepreneurs Seek and Receive Enough Credit?
December 2019, Volume 15, Issue 3-4
- 324-327 Introduction
by Audretsch, David B. & Link, Albert N. & Wright, Mike
- 328-367 inancing Innovation: Challenges, Opportunities, and Trends
by Hanhn, Davide & Minola, Tommaso & Vismara, Silvio & De Stasio, Vincenzo
- 368-390 Innovation in Schumpeterian-type Firms: Knowledge Collaboration or Knowledge Spillover?
by Belitski, Maksim
- 391-430 Disciplinary Perspectives on Innovation: Management
by Belitski, Maksim
- 431-479 A Marketing Perspective on Innovation: For Disciplinary Perspectives on Innovation
by Mohr, Jakki J.
May 2019, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 56-258 Impact: Entrepreneurial Teams: An Input-Process-Outcome Framework
by Bolzani, Daniela & Fini, Riccardo & Napolitano, Simone & Toschi, Laura
April 2019, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-55 Impact: Entrepreneurship and Innovation at MIT: Continuing Global Growth and Impact—An Updated Report
by Roberts, Edward B. & Murray, Fiona & Kim, J. Daniel
January 2019, Volume 14, Issue 6
- 555-681 Impact: Knowledge-Intensive Innovative Entrepreneurship
by Malerba, Franco & McKelvey, Maureen
December 2018, Volume 14, Issue 5
- 427â€“554-427â€“554 Impact: Senior Entrepreneurship: A Selective Review and a Research Agenda
by Seco Matos, Catarina & Amaral, Miguel & Baptista, Rui
July 2018, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 357-426 Contextual Entrepreneurship: An Interdisciplinary Perspective
by Baker, Ted & Welter, Friederike
April 2018, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 130-278 Impact: Stanford Universityâ€™s Economic Impact via Innovation and Entrepreneurship
by Eesley, Charles E. & Miller, William F.
February 2018, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-129 Venture Capital, Angel Financing, and Crowdfunding of Entrepreneurial Ventures: A Literature Review
by Wallmeroth, Johannes & Wirtz, Peter & Groh, Alexander Peter
September 2017, Volume 13, Issue 4-5
- 265-439 Angel Investing: A Literature Review
by Edelman, Linda F. & Manolova, Tatiana S. & Brush, Candida G.
June 2017, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 81-190 Households as a Site of Entrepreneurial Activity
by Carter, Sara & Kuhl, Aniela & Marlow, Susan & Mwaura, Samuel
May 2017, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-80 Agglomeration, Industrial Districts and Industry Clusters: Trends of the 21st Century Literature
by Gilbert, Brett Anitra
December 2016, Volume 12, Issue 6
- 443-559 Start-up Actions and Outcomes: What Entrepreneurs Do to Reach Profitability
by Reynolds, Paul D.
September 2016, Volume 12, Issue 4-5
- 287-441 Gender and Entrepreneurship: An Annotated Bibliography
by Link, Albert N. & Strong, Derek R.
July 2016, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 163-285 Business Failure and Entrepreneurship: Emergence, Evolution and Future Research
by Walsh, Grace S. & Cunningham, James A.
May 2016, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 95-162 Agglomeration, Industrial Districts and Industry Clusters: Foundations of the 20th Century Literature
by Gilbert, Brett Anitra
March 2016, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-94 Owner-Level Taxes and Business Activity
by Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino
February 2016, Volume 11, Issue 6
- 427-523 The Organizational Design of High-Tech Entrepreneurial Ventures
by Colombo, Massimo G. & Rossi-Lamastra, Cristina & Matassini, Beatrice
December 2015, Volume 11, Issue 5
- 337-426 Entrepreneurship Education: A Selective Examination of the Literature
by Baptista, Rui & Naia, Ana
December 2015, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 207-335 The Microfoundations of Entrepreneurial Cognition Research: Toward an Integrative Approach
by Randolph-Seng, Brandon & Mitchell, Ronald K. & Vahidnia, Hamid & Mitchell, J. Robert & Chen, Shawna & Statzer, John
November 2015, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 139-206 Capturing Knowledge: Private Gains and Public Gains from University Research Partnerships
by Link, Albert N.
June 2015, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 55-137 The Concept of Entrepreneurial Orientation
by Gupta, Vishal & Gupta, Alka
June 2015, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-54 Network-based Research in Entrepreneurship: A Decade in Review
by Hoang, Ha & Yi, An
June 2015, Volume 10, Issue 5-6
- 321-475 Business Creation Stability: Why is it so Hard to Increase Entrepreneurship?
by Reynolds, Paul D.
December 2014, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 161-236 Family Entrepreneurship: A Developing Field
by Bettinelli, Cristina & Fayolle, Alain & Randerson, Kathleen
May 2014, Volume 10, Issue 1-2
- 1-160 Corporate Governance and Entrepreneurial Firms
by Audretsch, David B. & Lehmann, Erik E.
April 2013, Volume 9, Issue 4–5
- 365-570 Venture Capital Investors and Portfolio Firms
by Manigart, Sophie & Wright, Mike
February 2013, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 249-364 New Business Formation and Regional Development: A Survey and Assessment of the Evidence
by Fritsch, Michael
February 2013, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 143-248 The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) and Its Impact on Entrepreneurship Research
by Bosma, Niels
January 2013, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-142 The Comparison of the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor and the Global Entrepreneurship and Development Index Methodologies
by Szerb, László & Aidis, Ruta & Acs, Zoltan J.
September 2012, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 279-342 Philanthropic Venture Capital: Venture Capital for Social Entrepreneurs?
by Scarlata, Mariarosa & Gil, Luisa Alemany & Zacharakis, Andrew
July 2012, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 141-277 Entrepreneurship in Developing Economies: The Bottom Billions and Business Creation
by Reynolds, Paul D.
May 2012, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 63-140 Biotechnology Entrepreneurship
by Patzelt, Holger & Schweizer, Lars & Behrens, Judith
March 2012, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-62 Evidence-based Entrepreneurship: Cumulative Science, Action Principles, and Bridging the Gap Between Science and Practice
by Frese, Michael & Bausch, Andreas & Schmidt, Peter & Rauch, Andreas & Kabst, Rüdiger
October 2011, Volume 7, Issue 3–4
- 151-311 Minority Entrepreneurship
by Bates, Timothy
August 2011, Volume 7, Issue 1–2
- 1-149 Entrepreneurial Impact: The Role of MIT
by Roberts, Edward B. & Eesley, Charles E.
June 2011, Volume 6, Issue 5–6
- 315-496 New Firm Creation: A Global Assessment of National, Contextual and Individual Factors
by Reynolds, Paul D.
January 2011, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 239-313 Arts Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Can Every City be "Austintatious"?
by Phillips, Ronnie J.
July 2010, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 167-237 The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Is It U-Shaped?
by Wennekers, Sander & van Stel, André & Carree, Martin & Thurik, Roy
May 2010, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 69-166 Small Firm Growth
by Davidsson, Per & Achtenhagen, Leona & Naldi, Lucia
February 2010, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-68 Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries
by Acs, Zoltan & Virgill, Nicola
December 2009, Volume 5, Issue 7–8
- 497-621 Gender Issues in Entrepreneurship
by Minniti, Maria
November 2009, Volume 5, Issue 6
- 437-496 Towards a Psychology of Entrepreneurship — An Action Theory Perspective
by Frese, Michael
August 2009, Volume 5, Issue 5
- 341-435 The Global Entrepreneurship Index (GEINDEX)
by Acs, Zoltan J. & Szerb, László
May 2009, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 211-340 Regional Dimensions of Entrepreneurship
by Sternberg, Rolf
March 2009, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 135-209 Context Matters: Institutions and Entrepreneurship
by Boettke, Peter J. & Coyne, Christopher J.
March 2009, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 81-134 Experiments on Entrepreneurial Decision Making: A Different Lens Through Which to Look at Entrepreneurship
by Schade, Christian & Burmeister-Lamp, Katrin
November 2008, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-80 Competencies and Institutions Fostering High-growth Firms
by Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan
June 2008, Volume 4, Issue 6
- 535-620 Foundations of High Impact Entrepreneurship
by Acs, Zoltan J.
April 2008, Volume 4, Issue 5
- 451-533 Entrepreneurship, Knowledge and Economic Growth
by Braunerhjelm, Pontus
March 2008, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 309-450 Habitual Entrepreneurs
by Ucbasaran, Deniz & Alsos, Gry Agnete & Westhead, Paul & Wright, Mike
January 2008, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 155-307 Business Creation in the United States: Panel Study of Entrepreneurial Dynamics II Initial Assessment
by Reynolds, Paul D. & Curtin, Richard T.
October 2007, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 65-154 The Economic Benefits and Costs of Entrepreneurship: A Review of the Research
by van Praag, C. Mirjam & Versloot, Peter H.
September 2007, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-63 Defining and Measuring Entrepreneurship
by Iversen, Jens & Jørgensen, Rasmus & Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj
July 2007, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 257-364 Entrepreneurship in the UK
by Blanchflower, David G. & Shadforth, Chris
July 2007, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 205-255 Entrepreneurship Safari: A Phenomenon-Driven Search for Meaning
by Rocha, Hector & Birkinshaw, Julian
May 2007, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 151-203 Corporate Entrepreneurship
by Kuratko, Donald F.
February 2007, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-150 New Firm Creation in the United States A PSED I Overview
by Reynolds, Paul D.
February 2007, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 261-408 Historical Perspectives on the Entrepreneur
by Hébert, Robert F. & Link, Albert N.
January 2007, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 145-259 Entrepreneurship Research: Past Perspectives and Future Prospects
by Lundström, Anders & Halvarsson, Sune
November 2006, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 77-144 The Effectiveness of University Technology Transfer
by Phan, Phillip H. & Siegel, Donald S.
June 2006, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-76 Nascent Entrepreneurship: Empirical Studies and Developments
by Davidsson, Per
November 2005, Volume 1, Issue 4
- 149-195 Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technological Change
by Acs, Zoltan J. & Audretsch, David B.
June 2005, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 105-148 Theories of Entrepreneurship: Alternative Assumptions and the Study of Entrepreneurial Action
by Alvarez, Sharon A.
June 2005, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 55-104 Social Capital and Entrepreneurship
by Kim, Phillip H. & Aldrich, Howard E.
May 2005, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-54 The Economics of Entrepreneurship: What We Know and What We Don't
by Parker, Simon C.