Regional Dimensions of Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Bonnet & Sébastien Bourdin & Fatten Gazzah, 2017.
"The entrepreuneurial context, a factor of Economic Growth in the Europe Union? A GWR analysis on the EU Regions,"
- Jean Bonnet & Sébastien Bourdin & Fatten Gazzah, 2017. "The entrepreuneurial context, a factor of Economic Growth in the Europe Union? A GWR Analysis on the EU Regions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2017-09, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Martin Obschonka & Eva Schmitt-Rodermund & Rainer K. Silbereisen & Samuel D. Gosling & Jeff Potter, 2013. "The Regional Distribution and Correlates of an Entrepreneurship-Prone Personality Profile in the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom: A Socioecological Perspective," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 550, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Roberta Capello & Camilla Lenzi, 2016. "Innovation modes and entrepreneurial behavioral characteristics in regional growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 875-893, December.
- Benedict C. Doepfer & AndrÃ© Habisch & Harald Pechlaner & Xenia-Isabel Poppe & Christoph Schwarz, 2016. "Entrepreneurship, shared values and the region - assessing the conditions for regional social performance of entrepreneurial behaviour," International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 36-56.
- Michael Stuetzer & Martin Obschonka & Udo Brixy & Rolf Sternberg & Uwe Cantner, 2014.
"Regional characteristics, opportunity perception and entrepreneurial activities,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 221-244, February.
- Stuetzer, Michael & Obschonka, Martin & Brixy, Udo & Sternberg, Rolf & Cantner, Uwe, 2013. "Regional characteristics, opportunity perception and entrepreneurial activities," MPRA Paper 48277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0453-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Audretsch & Diana Heger & Tobias Veith, 2015. "Infrastructure and entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 219-230, February.
- Heiko Bergmann & Christian Hundt & Rolf Sternberg, 2016. "What makes student entrepreneurs? On the relevance (and irrelevance) of the university and the regional context for student start-ups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 53-76, June.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9886-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bosma, Niels & Hessels, Jolanda & Schutjens, Veronique & Praag, Mirjam Van & Verheul, Ingrid, 2012.
"Entrepreneurship and role models,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 410-424.
- Niels Bosma & Ingrid Verheul & Jolanda Hessels & Mirjam van Praag & Veronique Schutjens, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Role Models," Scales Research Reports H201017, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Niels Bosma & Jolanda Hessels & Veronique Schutjens & Mirjam van Praag & Ingrid Verheul, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Role Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-061/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michael Fritsch & Ronney Aamoucke, 2013.
"Regional public research, higher education, and innovative start-ups: an empirical investigation,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 865-885, December.
- Michael Fritsch & Ronney Aamoucke, 2013. "Regional Public Research, Higher Education, and Innovative Start-ups - An Empirical Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Hans Westlund & Johan P. Larsson & Amy Rader Olsson, 2014. "Start-ups and Local Entrepreneurial Social Capital in the Municipalities of Sweden," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(6), pages 974-994, June.
- F.C. Stam, 2017. "Measuring Entrepreneurial Ecosystems," Working Papers 17-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Niels Bosma & Veronique Schutjens, 2011. "Understanding regional variation in entrepreneurial activity and entrepreneurial attitude in Europe," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(3), pages 711-742, December.
- Mendoza-Abarca, Karla I. & Anokhin, Sergey & Zamudio, César, 2015. "Uncovering the influence of social venture creation on commercial venture creation: A population ecology perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 793-807.
- Sleutjes Bart & Schutjens Veronique, 2012. "The Added Value of Neighborhood-Based Support Networks to Local Firm Growth," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-31, March.
- Hundt Christian & Sternberg Rolf, 2014. "How Did the Economic Crisis Influence New Firm Creation?: A Multilevel Approach Based Upon Data from German Regions," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(6), pages 722-756, December.
- Christian Hundt & Rolf Sternberg, 2016. "Explaining new firm creation in Europe from a spatial and time perspective: A multilevel analysis based upon data of individuals, regions and countries," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 223-257, June.
- repec:fan:macoma:v:html10.3280/maco2018-001004 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:intemj:v:14:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0454-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial economics; Geography; Regional economics; Entrepreneurship;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:fntent:0300000024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.