Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Bates, 1988. "Do black-owned businesses employ minority workers? new evidence," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 51-64, March.
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2016.
"Why family matters: The impact of family resources on immigrant entrepreneurs' exit from entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 687-704.
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2016. "Why Family Matters: The Impact of Family Resources on Immigrant Entrepreneurs’ Exit from Entrepreneurship," Ratio Working Papers 274, The Ratio Institute.
- Marie T. Mora & Alberto D?vila, 2014. "Gender and Business Outcomes of Black and Hispanic New Entrepreneurs in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(5), pages 245-249, May.
- Lofstrom, Magnus & Bates, Timothy & Parker, Simon C., 2014. "Why are some people more likely to become small-businesses owners than others: Entrepreneurship entry and industry-specific barriers," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 232-251.
- Ken Clark, 2015. "Ethnic minority self-employment," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 120-120, January.
- Kourtit, Karima & Nijkamp, Peter, 2012.
"Strangers on the Move: Ethnic Entrepreneurs as Urban Change Actors,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 376-402, July.
- Kourtit, K. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Strangers on the move. Ethnic entrepreneurs as urban change actors," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Arthur Woolf, 1986. "Market structure and minority presence: Black-owned firms in manufacturing," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 79-89, March.
- Timothy Bates & Caren Grown, 1991. "Commercial Bank Lending Practices And The Development Of Black-Owned Construction Companies," Working Papers 91-9, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Timothy Bates, 1986. "Characteristics of minorities who are entering self-employment," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 31-49, September.
- Efendic, Nedim & Andersson, Fredrik W. & Wennberg, Karl, 2015. "Growth in first- and second-generation immigrant firms in Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 265, The Ratio Institute.
- Timothy Bates, 1985. "Impact of preferential procurement policies on minority-owned businesses," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 51-65, June.
- Lashawn Richburg Hayes, 2000. "Do the Poor Pay More? An Empirical Investigation of Price Dispersion in Food Retailing," Working Papers 825, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- John Heywood, 1988. "Market structure and the pattern of black-owned firms," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 65-76, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMinority-Owned businesses; Entrepreneurial dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:fntent:0300000036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.