Characteristics of minorities who are entering self-employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bates, Timothy, 2011. "Minority Entrepreneurship," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 7(3–4), pages 151-311, October.
- Bates, Timothy, 1973. "An Econometric Analysis of Lending to Black Businessmen," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(3), pages 272-283, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William O’Hare, 1990. "Black business ownership in the rural south," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 93-104, December.
- Brian Headd, 1999. "The Characteristics of Business Owners Database, 1992," Working Papers 99-8, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Bates, Timothy, 1995. "Self-employment entry across industry groups," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 143-156, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:15:y:1986:i:2:p:31-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .