Strangers on the Move: Ethnic Entrepreneurs as Urban Change Actors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kourtit, K. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Strangers on the move. Ethnic entrepreneurs as urban change actors," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sam Youl Lee & Richard Florida & Zoltan Acs, 2004.
"Creativity and Entrepreneurship: A Regional Analysis of New Firm Formation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 879-891.
- Richard Florida & Zoltan Acs & Sam Youl Lee, 2004. "Creativity and Entrepreneurship: A Regional Analysis of New Firm Formation," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2007.
"Entrepreneurship and the process of firms’ entry, survival and growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 455-488, June.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and the Process of Firms’ Entry, Survival and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 2475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bates, Timothy, 2011. "Minority Entrepreneurship," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 7(3–4), pages 151-311, October.
- Neil Brenner, 2000. "The Urban Question: Reflections on Henri Lefebvre, Urban Theory and the Politics of scale," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 361-378, June.
- Peter Nijkamp, 2008. "Xxq Factors For Sustainable Urban Development: A Systems Economics View," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 2(1), pages 1-19, June.
- Schiller, Bradley R & Crewson, Philip E, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Origins: A Longitudinal Inquiry," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(3), pages 523-531, July.
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Artz, Kendall W., 1995. "Determinants of satisfaction for entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 439-457, November.
- Jamie Peck, 2005. "Struggling with the Creative Class," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 740-770, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Karl Kresl & Jaime Sobrino (ed.), 2013. "Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Urban Economies," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14478.
- Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp & Daniel Arribas- Bel, 2013.
"The creative urban diaspora economy: a disparity analysis among migrant entrepreneurs,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Urban Economies, chapter 19, pages 472-496
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp & Daniel Arribas-Bel, 2013. "The Creative Urban Diaspora Economy: A Disparity Analysis among Migrant Entrepreneurs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-106/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Daniel Arribas-Bel & Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Socio-cultural Diversity and Urban Buzz," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-110/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:eurrev:v:20:y:2012:i:03:p:376-402_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ERW .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.