Migrants and International Economic Linkages: A Meta-Overview
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Nijkamp & Masood Gheasi & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Migrants and International Economic Linkages: A Meta-Overview," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 359-376, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sara Flisi & Marina Murat, 2009.
"Immigrant Links, Diasporas and FDI. An Empirical Investigation on Five European Countries,"
Department of Economics
0608, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Marina Murat & Sara Flisi, 2009. "Immigrant Links, Diasporas and FDI. An Empirical Investigation on Five European Countrie," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 032, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Sourafel Girma & Zhihao Yu, 2002. "The link between immigration and trade: Evidence from the United Kingdom," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 138(1), pages 115-130, March.
- Brander, Luke M. & Van Beukering, Pieter & Cesar, Herman S.J., 2007. "The recreational value of coral reefs: A meta-analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 209-218, June.
- Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2013.
"Migration and foreign direct investment: education matters,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 73-87, August.
- Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Migration and Foreign Direct Investment: Education Matters," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-136/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peter Nijkamp & Mediha Sahin & Tüzin Baycan-Levent, 2010. "Migrant Entrepreneurship And New Urban Economic Opportunities: Identification Of Critical Success Factors By Means Of Qualitative Pattern Recognition Analysis," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 101(4), pages 371-391, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murat Genc & Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2012.
"The impact of immigration on international trade: a meta-analysis,"
Chapters,in: Migration Impact Assessment, chapter 9, pages 301-337
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Genc, Murat & Gheasi, Masood & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2011. "The Impact of Immigration on International Trade: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6145, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Murat Genc & Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "The impact of immigration on international trade: a meta-analysis," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011020, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Annie Tubadji & Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "Cultural Gravity Effects among Migrants: A Comparative Analysis of the EU15," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 91(3), pages 343-380, July.
- Annie Tubadji & Brian Osoba & Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "Culture-based development in the USA: culture as a factor for economic welfare and social well-being at a county level," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(3), pages 277-303, August.
- Rodolfo Metulini, 2013. "Spatial gravity models for international trade: a panel analysis among OECD countries," ERSA conference papers ersa13p522, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:31-:d:109008 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Fingleton & P. Cheshire & H. Garretsen & D. Igliori & J. Le Gallo & P. McCann & J. McCombie & V. Monastiriotis & B. Moore & M. Roberts, 2011. "Editorial," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 351-357, December.
- Annie Tubadji & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Cultural Distance and Gravity Effects among Migrants," ERSA conference papers ersa13p484, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsimmigration; diasporas; foreign direct investment; gravity model; meta-analysis;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2012-08-23 (International Trade)
- NEP-MIG-2012-08-23 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20110147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.