Migrant Entrepreneurship And New Urban Economic Opportunities: Identification Of Critical Success Factors By Means Of Qualitative Pattern Recognition Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Entrepreneurship in a Modern Network Economy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 395-405.
- Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp, 2002.
"Motivations and Performance Conditions for Ethnic Entrepreneurship,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 238-260.
- Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp & Murat Tastan & Gabriella Vindigni, 2001. "Motivations and Performance Conditions for Ethnic Entrepreneurship," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-048/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- George J. Borjas, 2006.
"Native Internal Migration and the Labor Market Impact of Immigration,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(2).
- George J. Borjas, 2005. "Native Internal Migration and the Labor Market Impact of Immigration," NBER Working Papers 11610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Nijkamp & Marc van der Burch & Gabriella Vindigni, 2002. "A Comparative Institutional Evaluation of Public-Private Partnerships in Dutch Urban Land-use and Revitalisation Projects," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(10), pages 1865-1880, September.
- S Pinch, 1993. "Social Polarization: A Comparison of Evidence from Britain and the United States," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(6), pages 779-795, June.
- Fagenson, Ellen A., 1993. "Personal value systems of men and women entrepreneurs versus managers," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 409-430, September.
- Levent, T.B. & Masurel, E. & Nijkamp, P., 2002.
"Diversity in entrepreneurship: ethnic and female roles in irban economic life,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0032, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Tuzin Baycan Levent & Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Diversity in Entrepreneurship: Ethnic and Female Roles in Urban Economic Life," Working Papers 2003.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Baycan-Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Critical success factors in planning and management of urban green spaces in europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- S Pinch, 1993. "Social polarization: a comparison of evidence from Britain and the United States," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(6), pages 779-795, June.
- Fischer, Eileen M. & Reuber, A. Rebecca & Dyke, Lorraine S., 1993. "A theoretical overview and extension of research on sex, gender, and entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 151-168, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Nijkamp & Masood Gheasi & Piet Rietveld, 2011.
"Migrants and International Economic Linkages: A Meta-Overview,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 359-376, July.
- Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Migrants and International Economic Linkages: A Meta-Overview," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-147/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:101:y:2010:i:4:p:371-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.