The Role of Community Entrepreneurship and Institutional Completeness in the Rising of the Chinese Regional Enclave in Lombardy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Ganzaroli & Luigi Orsi & Ivan De Noni, 2013. "The evolution of the social understanding of ethnic entrepreneurship: results from a bibliometric analysis of the literature," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 20(4), pages 383-401.
- Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Entrepreneurship in a Modern Network Economy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 395-405.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Peri, Giovanni, 2005. "Cities and cultures," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 304-337, September.
- Ivan De Noni & Andrea Ganzaroli & Luigi Orsi & Luciano Pilotti, 2013. "Immigrant entrepreneurship in the Milan metropolitan area: results from an empirical analysis," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(2), pages 168-188.
- Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp & Murat Tastan & Gabriella Vindigni, 2002.
"Motivations and Performance Conditions for Ethnic Entrepreneurship,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 238-260.
- Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp & Murat Tastan & Gabriella Vindigni, 2001. "Motivations and Performance Conditions for Ethnic Entrepreneurship," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-048/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Levent, T.B. & Masurel, E. & Nijkamp, P., 2002.
"Diversity in entrepreneurship: ethnic and female roles in irban economic life,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0032, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Tuzin Baycan Levent & Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Diversity in Entrepreneurship: Ethnic and Female Roles in Urban Economic Life," Working Papers 2003.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2013.
"The impact of cultural diversity on firm innovation: evidence from Dutch micro-data,"
IZA Journal of Migration and Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2013. "The impact of cultural diversity on firm innovation: evidence from Dutch micro-data," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013026, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Annalee Saxenian, 2002. "Transnational Communities and the Evolution of Global Production Networks: The Cases of Taiwan, China and India," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 183-202.
More about this item
KeywordsEthnic Enclave; Regional Development; Migrant Entrepreneurship; Institutional Completeness; Chinese Community;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2014-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask DEMM Working Papers to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.