International Migration: A Global Complex Network
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Emmanouil Tranos & Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "International migration: a global complex network," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(1), pages 4-22, January.
- Emmanouil Tranos & Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "International Migration: A Global Complex Network," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 42(1), pages 4-22, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fagiolo, Giorgio & Santoni, Gianluca, 2015.
"Human-mobility networks, country income, and labor productivity,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 377-407, September.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Gianluca Santoni, 2014. "Human-Mobility Networks, Country Income, and Labor Productivity," LEM Papers Series 2014/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
Keywordsimmigration; gravity model; complex networks; community detection; MRQAP;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tin:wpaper:20120123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tinbergen Office +31 (0)10-4088900). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tinbenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.