Contact information of Cambridge University Press
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:netsci. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_NWS .
September 2018, Volume 6, Issue 03
- 281-318 Clustered networks protect cooperation against catastrophic collapse
by Spencer, Gwen
- 319-347 The perception of status: How we infer the status of others from their social relationships
by Betancourt, Nathan & Kovács, Balázs & Otner, Sarah M. G.
- 348-369 Power-relational core–periphery structures: Peripheral dependency and core dominance in binary and valued networks
by Nordlund, Carl
- 370-395 Multivariate dynamics of one-mode and two-mode networks: Explaining similarity in sports participation among friends
by Fujimoto, Kayo & Snijders, Tom A. B. & Valente, Thomas W.
- 396-429 Familiar faces, familiar spaces: Social similarity and co-presence in non-relational behavioral convergence
by Behler, Rachel & Suh, Chan & Brashears, Matthew & Shi, Yongren
June 2018, Volume 6, Issue 02
- 157-175 Resilience by structural entrenchment: Dynamics of single-layer and multiplex networks following sudden changes to tie costs
by Smaldino, Paul E. & D'Souza, Raissa M. & Maoz, Zeev
- 176-203 Convexity in complex networks
by Marc, Tilen & Šubelj, Lovro
- 204-231 Simultaneous and temporal autoregressive network models
by Sewell, Daniel K.
- 232-250 Random multigraphs and aggregated triads with fixed degrees
by Frank, Ove & Shafie, Termeh
- 251-264 Establishing social cooperation: The role of hubs and community structure
by Cooper, Barry & Lewis-Pye, Andrew E. M. & Li, Angsheng & Pan, Yicheng & Yong, Xi
- 265-280 Simulating network intervention strategies: Implications for adoption of behaviour
by Badham, Jennifer & Kee, Frank & Hunter, Ruth F.
March 2018, Volume 6, Issue 01
- 1-33 Stability of centrality measures in valued networks regarding different actor non-response treatments and macro-network structures
by Žnidaršič, Anja & Ferligoj, Anuška & Doreian, Patrick
- 34-53 Impact of degree truncation on the spread of a contagious process on networks
by Harling, Guy & Onnela, Jukka-Pekka
- 54-70 A new design principle of robust onion-like networks self-organized in growth
by Hayashi, Yukio
- 71-96 Efficient detection of communities with significant overlaps in networks: Partial community merger algorithm
by Xu, Elvis H. W. & Hui, Pak Ming
- 97-155 Temporal evolution of the degree distribution of alters in growing networks
by Fotouhi, Babak & Rabbat, Michael
December 2017, Volume 5, Issue 04
- 411-440 Social network and temporal discounting
by Burt, Ronald S.
- 441-460 Coding communications across time: Documenting changes in interaction patterns across adopter categories
by Chu, Kar-Hai & Pitts, Stephanie R. & Wipfli, Heather & Valente, Thomas W.
- 461-475 Epidemic potential by sexual activity distributions
by Moody, James & Adams, Jimi & Morris, Martina
- 476-489 Digit ratio (2D:4D) and social integration: An effect of prenatal sex hormones
by Kovářík, Jaromír & Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Davidson, Michael W. & Haim, Dotan A. & Carcelli, Shannon & Fowler, James H.
- 490-528 The hourglass effect in hierarchical dependency networks
by Sabrin, Kaeser M. & Dovrolis, Constantine
- 529-550 Rank monotonicity in centrality measures
by Boldi, Paolo & Luongo, Alessandro & Vigna, Sebastiano
September 2017, Volume 5, Issue 03
- 249-256 The coevolution of networks and health
by Schaefer, David R. & Adams, Jimi
- 257-277 Dynamic associations of network isolation and smoking behavior
by Copeland, Molly & Bartlett, Bryce & Fisher, Jacob C.
- 278-307 The co-evolution of emotional well-being with weak and strong friendship ties
by Elmer, Timon & Boda, Zsófia & Stadtfeld, Christoph
- 308-327 Social influence on 5-year survival in a longitudinal chemotherapy ward co-presence network
by Lienert, Jeffrey & Marcum, Christopher Steven & Finney, John & Reed-Tsochas, Felix & Koehly, Laura
- 328-354 Forward reachable sets: Analytically derived properties of connected components for dynamic networks
by Armbruster, Benjamin & Wang, Li & Morris, Martina
- 355-380 Interactions between patients' experiences in mental health treatment and lay social network attitudes toward doctors in recovery from mental illness
by Perry, Brea L. & Pullen, Erin & Pescosolido, Bernice A.
- 381-409 Network dynamics of HIV risk and prevention in a population-based cohort of young Black men who have sex with men
by SCHNEIDER, J. & CORNWELL, B. & JONAS, A. & LANCKI, N. & BEHLER, R. & SKAATHUN, B. & YOUNG, L. E. & MORGAN, E. & MICHAELS, S. & DUVOISIN, R. & KHANNA, A. S. & FRIEDMAN, S. & SCHUMM, P. & LAUMANN, E. & null, 15
June 2017, Volume 5, Issue 02
- 141-143 Introduction to the special issue on multilayer networks
by Magnani, Matteo & Wasserman, Stanley
- 144-163 A local perspective on community structure in multilayer networks
by Jeub, Lucas G. S. & Mahoney, Michael W. & Mucha, Peter J. & Porter, Mason A.
- 164-186 Bayesian approach to multilayer stochastic blockmodel and network changepoint detection
by Sohn, Yunkyu & Park, Jong Hee
- 187-212 Multilevel social spaces: The network dynamics of organizational fields
by Hollway, James & Lomi, Alessandro & Pallotti, Francesca & Stadtfeld, Christoph
- 213-234 Opinion-based centrality in multiplex networks: A convex optimization approach
by Reiffers-Masson, Alexandre & Labatut, Vincent
- 235-246 Evaluating the impact of interdisciplinary research: A multilayer network approach
by Omodei, Elisa & De Domenico, Manlio & Arenas, Alex
- 247-247 Network dynamics of HIV risk and prevention in a population-based cohort of young Black men who have sex with men – CORRIGENDUM
by Schneider, J. & Cornwell, B. & Jonas, A. & Lancki, N. & Behler, R. & Skaathun, B. & Young, L. E. & Morgan, E. & Michaels, S. & Duvoisin, R. & Khanna, A. S. & Friedman, S. & Schumm, P. & Laumann, E. & null, 15
March 2017, Volume 5, Issue 01
- 1-29 Creating context for social influence processes in multiplex networks
by Ostoic, J. Antonio Rivero
- 30-44 How small is it? Comparing indices of small worldliness
by Neal, Zachary P.
- 45-69 Inferring structure in bipartite networks using the latent blockmodel and exact ICL
by Wyse, Jason & Friel, Nial & Latouche, Pierre
- 70-91 Bayesian model selection for the latent position cluster model for social networks
by Ryan, Caitríona & Wyse, Jason & Friel, Nial
- 92-107 “The framily plan”: Characteristics of ties described as both “friend” and “family” in personal networks
by Bush, Amy N. & Walker, Alicia M. & Perry, Brea L.
- 108-139 Strategic investment in protection in networked systems
by Leduc, Matt V. & Momot, Ruslan
December 2016, Volume 4, Issue 04
- 407-432 Properties of latent variable network models
by Rastelli, Riccardo & Friel, Nial & Raftery, Adrian E.
- 433-445 Spectral ranking
by Vigna, Sebastiano
- 446-459 Brokerage-based attack on real world temporal networks
by Sur, Souvik & Ganguly, Niloy & Mukherjee, Animesh
- 460-473 Focus statistics for testing network centrality on uncorrelated random graphs
by Wang, Tai-Chi & Phoa, Frederick Kin Hing
- 474-490 Closeness centralization measure for two-mode data of prescribed sizes
by Krnc, Matjaž & Sereni, Jean-Sébastien & Škrekovski, Riste & Yilma, Zelealem B.
- 491-507 A universal model for growth of user population of products and services
by Zhan, Choujun & Tse, Chi K.
- 508-530 NetworKit: A tool suite for large-scale complex network analysis
by Staudt, Christian L. & Sazonovs, Aleksejs & Meyerhenke, Henning
September 2016, Volume 4, Issue 03
- 273-292 Node-independent elementary signaling modes: A measure of redundancy in Boolean signaling transduction networks
by Sun, Zhongyao & Albert, Réka
- 293-313 Evolution through bursts: Network structure develops through localized bursts in time and space
by Brot, Hilla & Muchnik, Lev & Goldenberg, Jacob & Louzoun, Yoram
- 314-335 Friendship networks and sun safety behavior among children
by Tsai, Jennifer & Valente, Thomas W. & Miller, Kimberly A. & De La Haye, Kayla & Pickering, Trevor A. & Cockburn, Myles G.
- 336-363 Analyzing heterogeneity in the effects of physical activity in children on social network structure and peer selection dynamics
by Henry, Teague & Gesell, Sabina B. & Ip, Edward H.
- 364-384 The co-evolution of power and friendship networks in an organization
by Labun, Alona & Wittek, Rafael & Steglich, Christian
- 385-399 Asymptotic behavior of the node degrees in the ensemble average of adjacency matrix
by Hayashi, Yukio
- 400-405 Growing-up and coming-out: Are 4-cycles present in adult hetero/gay hook-ups?
by Marcum, Christopher Steven & Lin, Jielu & Koehly, Laura
June 2016, Volume 4, Issue 02
- 141-163 Energy and resilience: The effects of endogenous interdependencies on trade network formation across space among major Japanese firms
by Matous, Petr & Todo, Yasuyuki
- 164-187 Market formation as transitive closure: The evolving pattern of trade in music
by Shore, Jesse C.
- 188-215 A model of collaboration network formation with heterogeneous skills
by Anderson, Katharine A.
- 216-243 Trust and manipulation in social networks
by Förster, Manuel & Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent J.
- 244-265 Interplay between signaling network design and swarm dynamics
by Sekunda, André & Komareji, Mohammad & Bouffanais, Roland
- 266-271 Network patterns of legislative collaboration in twenty parliaments
by Briatte, François
March 2016, Volume 4, Issue 01
- 1-27 Selection and influence in cultural dynamics
by Kempe, David & Kleinberg, Jon & Oren, Sigal & Slivkins, Aleksandrs
- 28-47 Influence of “traveling” youth and substance use behaviors in the social networks of homeless youth
by Young Um, Mee & Rice, Eric & Rhoades, Harmony & Winetrobe, Hailey & Bracken, Natalie
- 48-80 Mixed-membership of experts stochastic blockmodel
by White, Arthur & Murphy, Thomas Brendan
- 81-116 Homophily, influence and the decay of segregation in self-organizing networks
by Henry, Adam Douglas & Mitsche, Dieter & Prałat, Paweł
- 117-139 An improved MCMC algorithm for generating random graphs from constrained distributions
by Tao, Trevor
December 2015, Volume 3, Issue 04
- 445-479 Relative centrality and local community detection
by Chang, Cheng-Shang & Chang, Chih-Jung & Hsieh, Wen-Ting & Lee, Duan-Shin & Liou, Li-Heng & Liao, Wanjiun
- 480-508 Triadic analysis of affiliation networks
by Brunson, Jason Cory
- 509-525 Robustness and modular structure in networks
by Bagrow, James P. & Lehmann, Sune & Ahn, Yong-Yeol
- 526-550 Further insights into the interareal connectivity of a cortical network
by Dyballa, Luciano & Barbosa, Valmir C.
September 2015, Volume 3, Issue 03
- 297-297 Editorial
by Valente, Thomas W.
- 298-325 Modeling workplace contact networks: The effects of organizational structure, architecture, and reporting errors on epidemic predictions
by Potter, Gail E. & Smieszek, Timo & Sailer, Kerstin
- 326-347 Data on face-to-face contacts in an office building suggest a low-cost vaccination strategy based on community linkers
by Génois, Mathieu & Vestergaard, Christian L. & Fournet, Julie & Panisson, André & Bonmarin, Isabelle & Barrat, Alain
- 348-360 Walk-modularity and community structure in networks
by Mehrle, David & Strosser, Amy & Harkin, Anthony
- 361-376 Diffusion and protection across a random graph
by Galeotti, Andrea & Rogers, Brian W.
- 377-407 Human-mobility networks, country income, and labor productivity
by Fagiolo, Giorgio & Santoni, Gianluca
- 408-444 Clustering attributed graphs: Models, measures and methods
by Bothorel, Cecile & Cruz, Juan David & Magnani, Matteo & Micenková, Barbora
June 2015, Volume 3, Issue 02
- 183-195 A clustering coefficient for complete weighted networks
by Mcassey, Michael P. & Bijma, Fetsje
- 196-226 Vulnerability and power on networks
by Bozzo, Enrico & Franceschet, Massimo & Rinaldi, Franca
- 227-268 Distance closures on complex networks
by Simas, Tiago & Rocha, Luis M.
- 269-292 The origins of asymmetric ties in friendship networks: From status differential to self-perceived centrality
by An, Weihua & Mcconnell, Will R.
- 293-295 Glee's McKinley High: Following Middle America's sexual taboos
by Adams, Jimi
March 2015, Volume 3, Issue 01
- 1-17 Examining the literature on “Networks in Space and in Time.” An introduction
by De Benedictis, Luca & Vitale, Maria Prosperina & Wasserman, Stanley
- 18-36 Multiple factor analysis for time-varying two-mode networks
by Ragozini, Giancarlo & De Stefano, Domenico & D'Esposito, Maria Rosaria
- 37-57 Factorial graphical models for dynamic networks
by Wit, Ernst & Abbruzzo, Antonino
- 58-77 Simultaneous modeling of initial conditions and time heterogeneity in dynamic networks: An application to Foreign Direct Investments
by Koskinen, Johan & Caimo, Alberto & Lomi, Alessandro
- 78-97 Comparing membership interest group networks across space and time, size, issue and industry
by Box-Steffensmeier, Janet M. & Christenson, Dino P.
- 98-123 Static and dynamic networks in interbank markets
by Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves
- 124-155 Space, time, and the development of shared leadership networks in multiteam systems
by Sullivan, Sophia D. & Lungeanu, Alina & Dechurch, Leslie A. & Contractor, Noshir S.
- 156-181 A spatial multi-scale object to analyze road networks
by Lagesse, C. & Bordin, P. & Douady, S.
December 2014, Volume 2, Issue 03
- 303-325 Supple networks: Preferential attachment by diversity in nascent social graphs
by Watts, Jameson K. M. & Koput, Kenneth W.
- 326-340 The evolution and structure of social networks
by Richards, Whitman & Wormald, Nicholas
- 341-366 Data-driven traffic and diffusion modeling in peer-to-peer networks: A real case study
by Hollanders, Romain & Bernardes, Daniel F. & Mitra, Bivas & Jungers, Raphaël M. & Delvenne, Jean-Charles & Tarissan, Fabien
- 367-386 The network structure of mathematical knowledge according to the Wikipedia, MathWorld, and DLMF online libraries
by Gonzaga, Flavio B. & Barbosa, Valmir C. & Xexéo, Geraldo B.
- 387-402 Mid size cliques are more common in real world networks than triangles
by Slater, Noa & Itzchack, Royi & Louzoun, Yoram
- 403-415 Algorithms for generating large-scale clustered random graphs
by Wang, Cheng & Lizardo, Omar & Hachen, David
- 416-418 Smallest graphs with distinct singleton centers
by Brandes, Ulrik & Hildenbrand, Jan
August 2014, Volume 2, Issue 02
- 139-161 Networks' characteristics are important for systems biology
by Rider, Andrew K. & Milenković, Tijana & Siwo, Geoffrey H. & Pinapati, Richard S. & Emrich, Scott J. & Ferdig, Michael T. & Chawla, Nitesh V.
- 162-188 Emergence of multiplex mobile phone communication networks across rural areas: An Ethiopian experiment
by Matous, Petr & Todo, Yasuyuki & Ishikawa, Tatsuya
- 189-212 Multidimensional homophily in friendship networks
by Block, Per & Grund, Thomas
- 213-253 MAPPing dark networks: A data transformation method to study clandestine organizations
by Gerdes, Luke M.
- 254-276 Generalized graphlet kernels for probabilistic inference in sparse graphs
by Lugo-Martinez, Jose & Radivojac, Predrag
- 277-297 Subgroup centrality measures
by Bell, Jocelyn R.
- 298-301 Stickiness of respondent-driven sampling recruitment chains
by Fisher, Jacob C. & Merli, M. Giovanna
April 2014, Volume 2, Issue 01
- 1-25 Sociability and support in online eating disorder communities: Evidence from personal networks
by Tubaro, Paola & Mounier, Lise
- 26-65 Uncovering the structure and temporal dynamics of information propagation
by Rodriguez, Manuel Gomez & Leskovec, Jure & Balduzzi, David & Schölkopf, Bernhard
- 66-89 Structure of complex networks: Quantifying edge-to-edge relations by failure-induced flow redistribution
by Schaub, Michael T. & Lehmann, Jörg & Yaliraki, Sophia N. & Barahona, Mauricio
- 90-106 The influence of social networks and homophily on correct voting
by Watts, Alison
- 107-131 Sampling networks from their posterior predictive distribution
by Goyal, Ravi & Blitzstein, Joseph & De Gruttola, Victor
- 132-137 The infection tree of global epidemics
by Pastore Y Piontti, Ana & Gomes, Marcelo Ferreira Da Costa & Samay, Nicole & Perra, Nicola & Vespignani, Alessandro
December 2013, Volume 1, Issue 03
- 253-277 Likelihoods for fixed rank nomination networks
by Hoff, Peter & Fosdick, Bailey & Volfovsky, Alex & Stovel, Katherine
- 278-304 Relative importance of effects in stochastic actor-oriented models
by Indlekofer, Natalie & Brandes, Ulrik
- 305-320 Social networks, time homeless, and social support: A study of men on Skid Row
by Green, Harold D. & Tucker, Joan S. & Golinelli, Daniela & Wenzel, Suzanne L.
- 321-352 Social networks and labor market inequality between ethnicities and races
by Toomet, Ott & Van Der Leij, Marco & Rolfe, Meredith
- 353-373 Multi-scale community organization of the human structural connectome and its relationship with resting-state functional connectivity
by Betzel, Richard F. & Griffa, Alessandra & Avena-Koenigsberger, Andrea & Goñi, Joaquín & Thiran, Jean-Philippe & Hagmann, Patric & Sporns, Olaf
August 2013, Volume 1, Issue 02
- 123-124 What we publish
by Mccranie, Ann & Wasserman, Stanley
- 125-153 Engineering social contagions: Optimal network seeding in the presence of homophily
by Aral, Sinan & Muchnik, Lev & Sundararajan, Arun
- 154-169 The decomposed affiliation exposure model: A network approach to segregating peer influences from crowds and organized sports
by Fujimoto, Kayo & Wang, Peng & Valente, Thomas W.
- 170-190 Characterizing ego-networks using motifs
by Cunningham, Pádraig & Harrigan, Martin & Wu, Guangyu & O'Callaghan, Derek
- 191-212 A variable neighborhood search method for a two-mode blockmodeling problem in social network analysis
by Brusco, Michael & Doreian, Patrick & Lloyd, Paulette & Steinley, Douglas
- 213-225 Commentary: Measuring the shape of degree distributions
by Badham, Jennifer M.
- 226-247 Commentary: Teach network science to teenagers
by Harrington, Heather A. & Beguerisse-Díaz, Mariano & Rombach, M. Puck & Keating, Laura M. & Porter, Mason A.
- 248-250 Network maps of the human brain's rich club
by Sporns, Olaf & Van Den Heuvel, Martijn P.
- 251-251 Portrait of Political Party Polarization – ERRATUM
by Moody, James & Mucha, Peter J.
April 2013, Volume 1, Issue 01
- 1-15 What is network science?
by BRANDES, ULRIK & ROBINS, GARRY & McCRANIE, ANN & WASSERMAN, STANLEY
- 16-30 Friendship networks and social status
by Ball, Brian & Newman, M.E.J.
- 31-48 A dyadic reciprocity index for repeated interaction networks
by Wang, Cheng & Lizardo, Omar & Hachen, David & Strathman, Anthony & Toroczkai, Zoltán & Chawla, Nitesh V.
- 49-67 Diffusion and contagion in networks with heterogeneous agents and homophily
by Jackson, Matthew O. & López-Pintado, Dunia
- 68-94 Dynamic elicited priors for updating covert networks
by Gill, Jeff & Freeman, John R.
- 95-118 Gravity's Rainbow: A dynamic latent space model for the world trade network
by Ward, Michael D. & Ahlquist, John S. & Rozenas, Arturas
- 119-121 Portrait of Political Party Polarization
by Moody, James & Mucha, Peter J.