The Global Entrepreneurship Index (GEINDEX)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship and human development: A capability approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 216-224.
- Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and human development: A capability approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3-4), pages 216-224, April.
- Gries,Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Human Development: A Capability Approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/304, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:18:y:2013:i:02:n:s108494671350009x is not listed on IDEAS
- Stel, Nora, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and innovation in a hybrid political order: The case of Lebanon," MERIT Working Papers 078, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:18:y:2013:i:03:n:s1084946713500179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soogwan Doh & Connie McNeely, 2012. "A multi-dimensional perspective on social capital and economic development: an exploratory analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(3), pages 821-843, December.
- Salustiano Martínez-Fierro & José María Biedma-Ferrer & José Ruiz-Navarro, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and strategies for economic development," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 835-851, December.
- Laura Brancu & Svala Guðmundsdóttir & Delia Gligor & Valentin Munteanu, 2015. "Is Culture a Moderator of Entrepreneurship Motivation? A Comparative Study of Romania and Iceland," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 133-133, February.
More about this item
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:fntent:0300000027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .