Angel Investing: A Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Wiltbank, 2005. "Investment practices and outcomesof informal venture investors," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 343-357, August.
- Mark Van Osnabrugge, 2000. "A comparison of business angel and venture capitalist investment procedures: An agency theory-based analysis," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 91-109, April.
- Rolf Visser & Roger Williams, 2001. "Prospecting for Gold: How Dutch informal investors appraise small businesses in trouble," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-24, January.
- László Szerb & Siri Terjesen & Gábor Rappai, 2007.
"Seeding new ventures -- green thumbs and fertile fields: Individual and environmental drivers of informal investment,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 257-284, April.
- Laszlo Szerb & Siri Terjesen & Gabor Rappai, 2007. "Seeding new ventures - green thumbs and fertile fields: individual and environmental drivers of informal investment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-030, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Charles W. Wessner, 2002. "Entrepreneurial finance and the New Economy," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 349-355, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:115:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2705-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAngel investment; Angel networks; Entrepreneurial firms; Micro-angels; Woman investors;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:fntent:0300000051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.