A look back over the past 40 years of female entrepreneurship: mapping knowledge networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1021-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:13:y:2008:i:03:n:s1084946708000983 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan Marlow, 1997. "Self--employed women — new opportunities, old challenges?," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 199-210, January.
- Brush, Candida G. & Gatewood, Elizabeth J., 2008. "Women growing businesses: Clearing the hurdles," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 175-179.
- Anna, Alexandra L. & Chandler, Gaylen N. & Jansen, Erik & Mero, Neal P., 2000. "Women business owners in traditional and non-traditional industries," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 279-303, May.
- De Vita, Luisa & Mari, Michela & Poggesi, Sara, 2014. "Women entrepreneurs in and from developing countries: Evidences from the literature," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 451-460.
- Carla Susana Marques & Carmem Teresa Leal & Gina Santos & Carlos Peixeira Marques & Roberta Alves, 2017. "Why do some women micro-entrepreneurs decide to formalise their businesses?," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 30(2), pages 241-258.
- Powell, Gary N. & Eddleston, Kimberly A., 2013. "Linking family-to-business enrichment and support to entrepreneurial success: Do female and male entrepreneurs experience different outcomes?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 261-280.
- Cromie, Stan & Birley, Sue, 1992. "Networking by female business owners in Northern Ireland," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 237-251, May.
- Sexton, Donald L. & Bowman-Upton, Nancy, 1990. "Female and male entrepreneurs: Psychological characteristics and their role in gender-related discrimination," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 29-36, January.
- Mary M. Crossan & Marina Apaydin, 2010. "A Multi-Dimensional Framework of Organizational Innovation: A Systematic Review of the Literature," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1154-1191, September.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
- Gupta, Vishal K. & Goktan, A. Banu & Gunay, Gonca, 2014. "Gender differences in evaluation of new business opportunity: A stereotype threat perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 273-288.
- repec:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0146-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:now:fntent:0300000051 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Eileen M. & Reuber, A. Rebecca & Dyke, Lorraine S., 1993. "A theoretical overview and extension of research on sex, gender, and entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 151-168, March.
- repec:wsi:jecxxx:v:10:y:2002:i:01:n:s0218495802000141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smallbone, David & Welter, Friederike, 2001. "The Distinctiveness of Entrepreneurship in Transition Economies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 249-262, June.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:13:y:2008:i:01:n:s108494670800082x is not listed on IDEAS
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011. "Mapping the (In)visible College(s) in the Field of Entrepreneurship," FEP Working Papers 416, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Minniti, Maria, 2009. "Gender Issues in Entrepreneurship," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 5(7–8), pages 497-621, December.
- Cliff, Jennifer E., 1998. "Does one size fit all? exploring the relationship between attitudes towards growth, gender, and business size," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 523-542, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFemale entrepreneurship; Entrepreneurial profile; Gender identity; Theoretical conceptualizations; Entrepreneurial process context; Bibliometric study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:115:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2705-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.