Networking by female business owners in Northern Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam & Chua, Bee Leng & Chen, Jennifer, 2005. "Antecedents for Entrepreneurial Propensity: Findings from Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan," MPRA Paper 594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Verheul, Ingrid & Uhlaner, Lorraine & Thurik, Roy, 2005.
"Business accomplishments, gender and entrepreneurial self-image,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 483-518, July.
- Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Lorraine Uhlaner, 2003. "Business accomplishments, gender and entrepreneurial self-image," Scales Research Reports N200312, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Ingrid Verheul & Lorraine Uhlaner & Roy Thurik, 2004. "Business Accomplishments, Gender And Entrepreneurial Self-Image," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- E. Nina-Pazarzi & M. Giannacourou, 2005. "Female Employment and Entrepreneurship: Career Choice Trends in Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 59-78.
- Sara Poggesi & Michela Mari & Luisa Vita, 2016. "What’s new in female entrepreneurship research? Answers from the literature," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 735-764, September.
- Verheul, I., 2007. "Commitment or Control? Human Resource Management Practices in Female and Male-Led Businesses," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-071-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Berger, Elisabeth S.C. & Kuckertz, Andreas, 2016. "Female entrepreneurship in startup ecosystems worldwide," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5163-5168.
- Lerner, Miri & Brush, Candida & Hisrich, Robert, 1997. "Israeli women entrepreneurs: An examination of factors affecting performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 315-339, July.
- Cardon, Melissa S. & Zietsma, Charlene & Saparito, Patrick & Matherne, Brett P. & Davis, Carolyn, 2005. "A tale of passion: New insights into entrepreneurship from a parenthood metaphor," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 23-45, January.
- Hossein Hakimpoor Author_Email: email@example.com & Dr. Huam Hon Tat & Assoc Prof. Dr. Khairil Anuar Arshad, 2011. "Strategic Marketing Planning (Smp) And Smes’ Performance: The Moderating Effects Of Structural Dimensions Of Marketing Networks," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-219, Conference Master Resources.
- Furdas, Marina & Kohn, Karsten, 2010. "What's the Difference?! Gender, Personality, and the Propensity to Start a Business," IZA Discussion Papers 4778, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Watson, John, 2007. "Modeling the relationship between networking and firm performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 852-874, November.
- Baoshan Ge & Robert D. Hisrich & Baobao Dong, 2009. "Networking, Resource Acquisition, and the Performance of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: An Empirical Study of Three Major Cities in China," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(3), pages 221-239.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Ikeuchi, Kenta, 2012. "Determinants of business and financial network formation by Japanese start-up firms: Does founder’s human capital matter?," Working Paper Series 21, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Backes-Gellner, Uschi & Moog, Petra, 2013. "The disposition to become an entrepreneur and the jacks-of-all-trades in social and human capital," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 55-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:7:y:1992:i:3:p:237-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .