Mapping the (In)visible College(s) in the Field of Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1114-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Du, Yuxin & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2012. "A bibliometric account of Chinese economics research through the lens of the China Economic Review," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 743-762.
- repec:spr:scient:v:93:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0823-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:115:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2699-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2394-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:115:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2705-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Núñez-Pomar, Juan & Prado-Gascó, Vicente & Añó Sanz, Vicente & Crespo Hervás, Josep & Calabuig Moreno, Ferran, 2016. "Does size matter? Entrepreneurial orientation and performance in Spanish sports firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5336-5341.
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2391-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- João J. M. Ferreira & Fernando A. F. Ferreira & Cristina I. M. A. S. Fernandes & Marjan S. Jalali & Mário L. Raposo & Carla S. Marques, 2016. "What do we [not] know about technology entrepreneurship research?," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 713-733, September.
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1021-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:3:p:650-662 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aldrich, Howard E., 2012. "The emergence of entrepreneurship as an academic field: A personal essay on institutional entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1240-1248.
- Alexandros Kakouris & Panagiotis Georgiadis, 2016. "Analysing entrepreneurship education: a bibliometric survey pattern," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 6(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Maria Lúcia Pato & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Twenty years of rural entrepreneurship: a bibliometric survey," FEP Working Papers 516, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2013. "Is entrepreneurship necessarily good? Microeconomic evidence from developed and developing countries," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 1453-1495, December.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance : microeconomic evidence from advanced and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6245, The World Bank.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Entrepreneurship in Advanced and Developing Countries: A Microeconomic Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 6513, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsInvisible College; Entrepreneurship; Bibliometrics;
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- C89 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-06-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-06-11 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.