Report NEP-ENT-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011. "Mapping the (In)visible College(s) in the Field of Entrepreneurship," FEP Working Papers 416, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Policymakers," Ratio Working Papers 167, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:39 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2011. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," Economics Working Papers 0097, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2011. "Venture Capital, Patenting, and Usefulness of Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oded Galor & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2011. "Evolution and the Growth Process: Natural Selection of Entrepreneurial Traits," Economics Working Papers 0098, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Naciba Haned & Christian Le Bas, 2011. "On Firm Growth and Innovation. Some new empirical perspectives using French CIS (1992-2004)," ICER Working Papers 07-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Gibson, Bob & Rispoli, Luke & Leung, Danny, 2011. "Small, Medium-sized and Large Businesses in the Canadian Economy: Measuring Their Contribution to Gross Domestic Product in 2005," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2011069e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- SATO Toyohiko & XU Peng, 2010. "Japanese SMEs' Choice between Private Placement Bonds and Bank Loans (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 10056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Quamrul Ashraf & Boris Gershman & Peter Howitt, 2011. "Banks, Market Organization, and Macroeconomic Performance: An Agent-Based Computational Analysis," NBER Working Papers 17102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harold Creusen & Arjan Lejour, 2011. "Uncertainty and the export decisions of Dutch firms," FIW Working Paper series 069, FIW.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00597692 is not listed on IDEAS anymore