Women business owners in traditional and non-traditional industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chandler, Gaylen N. & Jansen, Erik, 1992. "The founder's self-assessed competence and venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 223-236, May.
- Cable, Daniel M. & Judge, Timothy A., 1996. "Person-Organization Fit, Job Choice Decisions, and Organizational Entry," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 294-311, September.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Chandler, Gaylen N. & Hanks, Steven H., 1993. "Measuring the performance of emerging businesses: A validation study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 391-408, September.
- Shane, Scott & Kolvereid, Lars & Westhead, Paul, 1991. "An exploratory examination of the reasons leading to new firm formation across country and gender," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 431-446, November.
- Chrisman, James J. & Carsrud, Alan L. & DeCastro, Julio & Herron, Lanny, 1990. "A comparison of assistance needs of male and female pre-venture entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 235-248, July.
- Brush, Candida G. & Vanderwerf, Pieter A., 1992. "A comparison of methods and sources for obtaining estimates of new venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 157-170, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gaylen N. Chandler & Steven H. Hanks, 1994. "Founder Competence, the Environment, and Venture Performance," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 18(3), pages 77-89, April.
- Watson, Warren & Stewart, Wayne Jr. & BarNir, Anat, 2003. "The effects of human capital, organizational demography, and interpersonal processes on venture partner perceptions of firm profit and growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 145-164, March.
- Zahra, Shaker A., 1996. "Technology strategy and new venture performance: A study of corporate-sponsored and independent biotechnology ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 289-321, July.
- Hsu, Dan K. & Burmeister-Lamp, Katrin & Simmons, Sharon A. & Foo, Maw-Der & Hong, Michelle C. & Pipes, Jesse D., 2019. "“I know I can, but I don't fit”: Perceived fit, self-efficacy, and entrepreneurial intention," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 311-326.
- Mayer-Haug, Katrin & Read, Stuart & Brinckmann, Jan & Dew, Nicholas & Grichnik, Dietmar, 2013. "Entrepreneurial talent and venture performance: A meta-analytic investigation of SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1251-1273.
- Gruber, Marc, 2007. "Uncovering the value of planning in new venture creation: A process and contingency perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 782-807, November.
- Kevin Banning* & Ravi Chinta, 2019. "Attitudinal and Structural Determinants of Entrepreneurial Intentions of Women," Business, Management and Economics Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 5(2), pages 26-32, 02-2019.
- John A. Pearce II & David A. Fritz & Peter S. Davis, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and the Performance of Religious Congregations as Predicted by Rational Choice Theory," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 34(1), pages 219-248, January.
- Peterson, Robert A. & Crittenden, Victoria L., 2020. "Exploring customer orientation as a marketing strategy of Mexican-American entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 139-148.
- Soetanto, Danny & van Geenhuizen, Marina, 2019. "Life after incubation: The impact of entrepreneurial universities on the long-term performance of their spin-offs," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 263-276.
- Md Arifuzzaman, 2020. "Environmental and Individual Determinants of Entrepreneurial Growth," International Journal of Science and Business, IJSAB International, vol. 4(8), pages 113-126.
- Julio De Castro, 2004. "Matching owner-managersÂ´ cognitive style and organizational demands in family firms," Working Papers Economia wp04-09, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Norris F. Krueger Jr. & Deborah V. Brazeal, 1994. "Entrepreneurial Potential and Potential Entrepreneurs," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 18(3), pages 91-104, April.
- Esther Hormiga PEREZ & Rosa M. Batista CANINO, 2009. "The Importance of the Entrepreneur’s Perception of “Success”," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(5), pages 990-1010, December.
- Celestine Katongole & John C. Munene & Muhammed Ngoma & Samuel Dawa & Arthur Sserwanga, 2015. "Entrepreneur’s Intrapersonal Resources and Enterprise Success among Micro and Small Scale Women Entrepreneurs," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(04), pages 405-447, December.
- Wu Zhao & Jizhen Li & Xiaohua Li & Thomas Schøtt, 2020. "Implications of Network Diversity for Venture Growth: The Mediation Effect of Entrepreneurial Alertness," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(22), pages 1-15, November.
- Anthony Igwe & Anastasia Ogbo & Emmanuel Agbaeze & James Abugu & Charity Ezenwakwelu & Henry Okwo, 2020. "Self-Efficacy and Subjective Norms as Moderators in the Networking Competenceâ€“Social Entrepreneurial Intentions Link," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(3), pages 21582440209, July.
- Gümüsay, Ali Aslan & Bohné, Thomas Marc, 2018. "Individual and organizational inhibitors to the development of entrepreneurial competencies in universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 363-378.
- Palmer, Carolin & Niemand, Thomas & Stöckmann, Christoph & Kraus, Sascha & Kailer, Norbert, 2019. "The interplay of entrepreneurial orientation and psychological traits in explaining firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 183-194.
- Grimmer, Louise & Grimmer, Martin & Mortimer, Gary, 2018. "The more things change the more they stay the same: A replicated study of small retail firm resources," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 54-63.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:15:y:2000:i:3:p:279-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.