The future of research on entrepreneurial intentions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- A. Fayolle & F. Linan, 2014. "The future of research on entrepreneurial intentions," Post-Print halshs-01062550, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Teemu Kautonen & Marco van Gelderen & Erno T. Tornikoski, 2013. "Predicting entrepreneurial behaviour: a test of the theory of planned behaviour," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 697-707, February.
- Zellweger, Thomas & Sieger, Philipp & Halter, Frank, 2011. "Should I stay or should I go? Career choice intentions of students with family business background," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 521-536, September.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Francisco Liñán & David Urbano & Maribel Guerrero, 2009. "Regional variations in entrepreneurial cognitions: Start-up intentions of university students in Spain," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3-4), pages 187-215, August.
- A. Fayolle & O. Basso & Erno T. Tornikoski, 2011. "Entrepreneurial commitment and new venture creation: a conceptual exploration," Post-Print halshs-00785000, HAL.
- Goethner, Maximilian & Obschonka, Martin & Silbereisen, Rainer K. & Cantner, Uwe, 2012. "Scientists’ transition to academic entrepreneurship: Economic and psychological determinants," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 628-641.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Frese, Michael, 2009. "Towards a Psychology of Entrepreneurship — An Action Theory Perspective," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 5(6), pages 437-496, November.
- Martin, Bruce C. & McNally, Jeffrey J. & Kay, Michael J., 2013. "Examining the formation of human capital in entrepreneurship: A meta-analysis of entrepreneurship education outcomes," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 211-224.
- Fitzsimmons, Jason R. & Douglas, Evan J., 2011. "Interaction between feasibility and desirability in the formation of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 431-440, July.
- Alexei Tkachev & Lars Kolvereid, 1999. "Self-employment intentions among Russian students," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 269-280, July.
- Joyce Koe Hwee Nga & Gomathi Shamuganathan, 2010. "The Influence of Personality Traits and Demographic Factors on Social Entrepreneurship Start Up Intentions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 259-282, August.
- Laspita, Stavroula & Breugst, Nicola & Heblich, Stephan & Patzelt, Holger, 2012. "Intergenerational transmission of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 414-435.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0434-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Rajib Roy & Fatima Akhtar & Niladri Das, 0. "Entrepreneurial intention among science & technology students in India: extending the theory of planned behavior," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-29.
- Huyghe, Annelore & Knockaert, Mirjam & Obschonka, Martin, 2016. "Unraveling the “passion orchestra” in academia," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 344-364.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0453-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesc Miralles & Ferran Giones & Carla Riverola, 2016. "Evaluating the impact of prior experience in entrepreneurial intention," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 791-813, September.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0430-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aleksey I. Shinkevich & Alsu A. Lubnina & Alexey G. Koryakov & Vladimir G. Mikhailov & Ekaterina L. Vodolazhskaya, 2016. "Economic Aspects of Risk Management of Stakeholders Activities," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 328-332.
- Espíritu-Olmos, Roberto & Sastre-Castillo, Miguel A., 2015. "Personality traits versus work values: Comparing psychological theories on entrepreneurial intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1595-1598.
- Richter, Nicole Franziska & Hauff, Sven & Schlaegel, Christopher & Gudergan, Siegfried & Ringle, Christian M. & Gunkel, Marjaana, 2016. "Using Cultural Archetypes in Cross-cultural Management Studies," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 63-83.
- Tarek Ben Ali, 2017. "University and Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Investigation in the Tunisian Context," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 76-84.
- Maresch, Daniela & Harms, Rainer & Kailer, Norbert & Wimmer-Wurm, Birgit, 2016. "The impact of entrepreneurship education on the entrepreneurial intention of students in science and engineering versus business studies university programs," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 172-179.
- Hikkerova, Lubica & Ilouga, Samuel Nyock & Sahut, Jean-Michel, 2016. "The entrepreneurship process and the model of volition," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1868-1873.
- Melodi Botha & Alex Bignotti, 0. "Exploring moderators in the relationship between cognitive adaptability and entrepreneurial intention: findings from South Africa," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-27.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:3:p:27-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michela Loi & Maria Chiara Di Guardo, 2015. "A Start-Up Generation Approach For Teaching Entrepreneurship: An Overview Of Affective Learning Results," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(04), pages 1-16, December.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0437-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chux Gervase Iwu & Ikechukwu O Ezeuduji & Chuks Eresia-Eke & Robertson Tengeh, 2016. "The Entrepreneurial Intention of University Students: The Case of a University of Technology in South Africa," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(1), pages 164-181, February.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:48:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9798-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uwe Cantner & Maximilian Goethner & Rainer K. Silbereisen, 2017. "Schumpeter’s entrepreneur – A rare case," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 187-214, January.
- Wioletta So³tysiak, 2014. "Entrepreneurship Behavior Of Students And Graduates From Jan D£Ugosz University In Czestochowa," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 10(2), pages 199-208, December.
- Parida, Vinit & George, Nerine Mary & Lahti, Tom & Wincent, Joakim, 2016. "Influence of subjective interpretation, causation, and effectuation on initial venture sale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4815-4819.
- Francesc Miralles & Ferran Giones & Brian Gozun, 0. "Does direct experience matter? Examining the consequences of current entrepreneurial behavior on entrepreneurial intention," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- Montserrat Entrialgo & Víctor Iglesias, 2016. "The moderating role of entrepreneurship education on the antecedents of entrepreneurial intention," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 1209-1232, December.
- Aurora A. C. Teixeira & Rosa Portela Forte, 2017. "Prior education and entrepreneurial intentions: the differential impact of a wide range of fields of study," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 353-394, March.
- Zapkau, Florian B. & Schwens, Christian & Steinmetz, Holger & Kabst, Rüdiger, 2015. "Disentangling the effect of prior entrepreneurial exposure on entrepreneurial intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 639-653.
More about this item
KeywordsDirections; Entrepreneurship; Intention; Knowledge;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:5:p:663-666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.