The future of research on entrepreneurial intentions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A. Fayolle & F. Linan, 2014. "The future of research on entrepreneurial intentions," Post-Print halshs-01062550, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Teemu Kautonen & Marco van Gelderen & Erno T. Tornikoski, 2013. "Predicting entrepreneurial behaviour: a test of the theory of planned behaviour," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 697-707, February.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, pages 411-432.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, pages 263-291.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Zellweger, Thomas & Sieger, Philipp & Halter, Frank, 2011. "Should I stay or should I go? Career choice intentions of students with family business background," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, pages 521-536.
- Frese, Michael, 2009. "Towards a Psychology of Entrepreneurship — An Action Theory Perspective," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, pages 437-496.
- Pekka Stenholm & Zoltán J. Ács & Robert Wuebker, 2015.
"Exploring country-level institutional arrangements on the rate and type of entrepreneurial activity,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 20, pages 387-404
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martin, Bruce C. & McNally, Jeffrey J. & Kay, Michael J., 2013. "Examining the formation of human capital in entrepreneurship: A meta-analysis of entrepreneurship education outcomes," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, pages 211-224.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, pages 179-211.
- Fitzsimmons, Jason R. & Douglas, Evan J., 2011. "Interaction between feasibility and desirability in the formation of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, pages 431-440.
- Alexei Tkachev & Lars Kolvereid, 1999. "Self-employment intentions among Russian students," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 269-280.
- Joyce Koe Hwee Nga & Gomathi Shamuganathan, 2010. "The Influence of Personality Traits and Demographic Factors on Social Entrepreneurship Start Up Intentions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 259-282.
- Laspita, Stavroula & Breugst, Nicola & Heblich, Stephan & Patzelt, Holger, 2012. "Intergenerational transmission of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, pages 414-435.
- Francisco Liñán & David Urbano & Maribel Guerrero, 2009. "Regional variations in entrepreneurial cognitions: Start-up intentions of university students in Spain," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 187-215.
- A. Fayolle & O. Basso & Erno T. Tornikoski, 2011. "Entrepreneurial commitment and new venture creation: a conceptual exploration," Post-Print halshs-00785000, HAL.
- Goethner, Maximilian & Obschonka, Martin & Silbereisen, Rainer K. & Cantner, Uwe, 2012. "Scientists’ transition to academic entrepreneurship: Economic and psychological determinants," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, pages 628-641.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0434-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Rajib Roy & Fatima Akhtar & Niladri Das, 0. "Entrepreneurial intention among science & technology students in India: extending the theory of planned behavior," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-29.
- Huyghe, Annelore & Knockaert, Mirjam & Obschonka, Martin, 2016. "Unraveling the “passion orchestra” in academia," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, pages 344-364.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0453-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesc Miralles & Ferran Giones & Carla Riverola, 2016. "Evaluating the impact of prior experience in entrepreneurial intention," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 791-813, September.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0430-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aleksey I. Shinkevich & Alsu A. Lubnina & Alexey G. Koryakov & Vladimir G. Mikhailov & Ekaterina L. Vodolazhskaya, 2016. "Economic Aspects of Risk Management of Stakeholders Activities," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, pages 328-332.
- Espíritu-Olmos, Roberto & Sastre-Castillo, Miguel A., 2015. "Personality traits versus work values: Comparing psychological theories on entrepreneurial intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 1595-1598.
- Richter, Nicole Franziska & Hauff, Sven & Schlaegel, Christopher & Gudergan, Siegfried & Ringle, Christian M. & Gunkel, Marjaana, 2016. "Using Cultural Archetypes in Cross-cultural Management Studies," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, pages 63-83.
- Tarek Ben Ali, 2017. "University and Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Investigation in the Tunisian Context," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, pages 76-84.
- Maresch, Daniela & Harms, Rainer & Kailer, Norbert & Wimmer-Wurm, Birgit, 2016. "The impact of entrepreneurship education on the entrepreneurial intention of students in science and engineering versus business studies university programs," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, pages 172-179.
- Hikkerova, Lubica & Ilouga, Samuel Nyock & Sahut, Jean-Michel, 2016. "The entrepreneurship process and the model of volition," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 1868-1873.
- Melodi Botha & Alex Bignotti, 0. "Exploring moderators in the relationship between cognitive adaptability and entrepreneurial intention: findings from South Africa," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-27.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:3:p:27-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0437-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chux Gervase Iwu & Ikechukwu O Ezeuduji & Chuks Eresia-Eke & Robertson Tengeh, 2016. "The Entrepreneurial Intention of University Students: The Case of a University of Technology in South Africa," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, pages 164-181.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:48:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9798-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uwe Cantner & Maximilian Goethner & Rainer K. Silbereisen, 2017.
"Schumpeter’s entrepreneur – A rare case,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, pages 187-214.
- Audretsch, David & Kuratko, Donald & Link, Albert, 2016. "Dynamic Entrepreneurship and Technology-Based Innovation," UNCG Economics Working Papers 16-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Wioletta So³tysiak, 2014. "Entrepreneurship Behavior Of Students And Graduates From Jan D£Ugosz University In Czestochowa," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 10(2), pages 199-208, December.
- Parida, Vinit & George, Nerine Mary & Lahti, Tom & Wincent, Joakim, 2016. "Influence of subjective interpretation, causation, and effectuation on initial venture sale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 4815-4819.
- Francesc Miralles & Ferran Giones & Brian Gozun, 0. "Does direct experience matter? Examining the consequences of current entrepreneurial behavior on entrepreneurial intention," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- Montserrat Entrialgo & Víctor Iglesias, 2016. "The moderating role of entrepreneurship education on the antecedents of entrepreneurial intention," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 1209-1232, December.
- Aurora A. C. Teixeira & Rosa Portela Forte, 2017. "Prior education and entrepreneurial intentions: the differential impact of a wide range of fields of study," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, pages 353-394.
- Zapkau, Florian B. & Schwens, Christian & Steinmetz, Holger & Kabst, Rüdiger, 2015. "Disentangling the effect of prior entrepreneurial exposure on entrepreneurial intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 639-653.
More about this item
KeywordsDirections; Entrepreneurship; Intention; Knowledge;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:5:p:663-666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .