Entrepreneurial Potential and Potential Entrepreneurs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Paul D. Reynolds, 1992. "Sociology and Entrepreneurship: Concepts and Contributions," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 16(2), pages 47-70, January.
- Norris Krueger, 1993. "The Impact of Prior Entrepreneurial Exposure on Perceptions of New Venture Feasibility and Desirability," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 18(1), pages 5-21, October.
- Kanter, Rosabeth Moss & Richardson, Lisa, 1991. "Engines of progress: Designing and running entrepreneurial vehicles in established companies--The enter-prize program at Ohio Bell, 1985-1990," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 209-229, May.
- Chandler, Gaylen N. & Jansen, Erik, 1992. "The founder's self-assessed competence and venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 223-236, May.
- Brazeal, Deborah Virginia, 1993. "Organizing for internally developed corporate ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 75-90, January.
- William B. Gartner & Barbara J. Bird & Jennifer A. Starr, 1992. "Acting as If: Differentiating Entrepreneurial from Organizational Behavior," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 16(3), pages 13-32, April.
- Bagozzi, Richard P. & Baumgartner, Johann & Yi, Youjae, 1989. "An investigation into the role of intentions as mediators of the attitude-behavior relationship," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 35-62, March.
- William B. Gartner, 1989. "Some Suggestions for Research on Entrepreneurial Traits and Characteristics," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 14(1), pages 27-38, October.
- Kanter, Rosabeth Moss & North, Jeffrey & Bernstein, Ann Piaget & Williamson, Alistair, 1990. "Engines of progress: Designing and running entrepreneurial vehicles in established companies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(6), pages 415-430, November.
- Macmillan, Ian C. & Block, Zenas & Narasimha, P. N. Subba, 1986. "Corporate venturing: alternatives, obstacles encountered, and experience effects," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 177-191.
- Kelly G. Shaver & Linda R. Scott, 1992. "Person, Process, Choice: The Psychology of New Venture Creation," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 16(2), pages 23-46, January.
- Robert F. Scherer & Janet S. Adams & Susan S. Carley & Frank A. Wiebe, 1989. "Role Model Performance Effects on Development of Entrepreneurial Career Preference," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 13(3), pages 53-72, April.
- Jeffrey G. Covin, 1991. "Entrepreneurial Versus Conservative Firms: A Comparison of Strategies and Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 439-462, September.
- Jerome A. Katz, 1992. "A Psychosocial Cognitive Model of Employment Status Choice," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 17(1), pages 29-37, October.
- Cote, Joseph A & McCullough, James & Reilly, Michael, 1985. "Effects of Unexpected Situations on Behavior-Intention Differences: A Garbology Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 188-194, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Norris F. Krueger Jr., 2000. "The Cognitive Infrastructure of Opportunity Emergence," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 24(3), pages 5-24, April.
- von Graevenitz, Georg & Harhoff, Dietmar & Weber, Richard, 2010.
"The effects of entrepreneurship education,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 90-112, October.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 269, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Georg von Graevenitz & Dietmar Harhoff & Richard Weber, 2010. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Post-Print hal-00856605, HAL.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10966, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
- Zapkau, Florian B. & Schwens, Christian & Steinmetz, Holger & Kabst, Rüdiger, 2015. "Disentangling the effect of prior entrepreneurial exposure on entrepreneurial intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 639-653.
- Zellweger, Thomas & Sieger, Philipp & Halter, Frank, 2011. "Should I stay or should I go? Career choice intentions of students with family business background," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 521-536, September.
- Lee, Soo Hoon & Wong, Poh Kam, 2004. "An exploratory study of technopreneurial intentions: a career anchor perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 7-28, January.
- Francesco Ceresia, 2018. "The Role of Entrepreneurship Education in Fostering Entrepreneurial Intentions and Performances: A Review of 30 Years of Research," Revista Equidad y Desarrollo, Universidad de la Salle, issue 31, pages 47-66, June.
- Verheul, Ingrid & Thurik, Roy & Grilo, Isabel & van der Zwan, Peter, 2012. "Explaining preferences and actual involvement in self-employment: Gender and the entrepreneurial personality," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 325-341.
- H.V. Mukesh & Abhishek S. Rao & Rajasekharan Pillai K., 2018. "Entrepreneurial Potential and Higher Education System in India," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 27(2), pages 258-276, September.
- Jeffery S. McMullen & Katrina M. Brownell & Joel Adams, 2021. "What Makes an Entrepreneurship Study Entrepreneurial? Toward A Unified Theory of Entrepreneurial Agency," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 45(5), pages 1197-1238, September.
- Soriano, Domingo Ribeiro, 2010. "Management factors affecting the performance of technology firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 463-470, May.
- A. Uday Bhaskar & Somayajullu Garimella, 2017. "A Study of Predictors of Entrepreneurial Intentions: Development of Comprehensive Measures," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 18(3), pages 629-651, June.
- Asim Nasar & Suzilawati Kamarudin & Adriana Mohd Rizal & Vu Thi Bich Ngoc & Samar Mohammad Shoaib, 2019. "Short-Term and Long-Term Entrepreneurial Intention Comparison between Pakistan and Vietnam," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(23), pages 1-26, November.
- Urbano, David & Aparicio, Sebastian & Guerrero, Maribel & Noguera, Maria & Torrent-Sellens, Joan, 2017. "Institutional determinants of student employer entrepreneurs at Catalan universities," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 271-282.
- Mohd Yasir Arafat & Javed Ali & Amit Kumar Dwivedi & Imran Saleem, 2020. "Social and Cognitive Aspects of Women Entrepreneurs: Evidence from India," Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers, , vol. 45(4), pages 223-239, December.
- Mustapha Bachiri, 2016. "Determinants of Students’ Entrepreneurial Intentions: Evidence from Moroccan University," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(11), pages 83-89, November.
- Dirk Dohse & Sascha G. Walter, 2010. "The role of entrepreneurship education and regional context in forming entrepreneurial intentions," Working Papers 2010/18, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Mair, Johanna & Noboa, Ernesto, 2005. "How intentions to create a social venture are formed. A case study," IESE Research Papers D/593, IESE Business School.
- Mohammad Salman Shabbir & Mohd Noor Mohd Shariff & Arfan Shahzad, 2016. "Determinants of Entrepreneurial Skills set in Pakistan: A Pilot Study," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(2), pages 76-86, April.
- repec:hrs:journl::y:2012:v:4:i:3:p:155-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tarja Niemelä, 2015. "Farm Entrepreneurs’ Intentions to Develop Pluriactive Business Activities in Finland," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 11(3), pages 117-141.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:entthe:v:18:y:1994:i:3:p:91-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.