Entrepreneurial Potential and Potential Entrepreneurs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bagozzi, Richard P. & Baumgartner, Johann & Yi, Youjae, 1989. "An investigation into the role of intentions as mediators of the attitude-behavior relationship," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 35-62, March.
- William B. Gartner, 1989. "Some Suggestions for Research on Entrepreneurial Traits and Characteristics," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 14(1), pages 27-38, October.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Paul D. Reynolds, 1992. "Sociology and Entrepreneurship: Concepts and Contributions," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 16(2), pages 47-70, January.
- Norris Krueger, 1993. "The Impact of Prior Entrepreneurial Exposure on Perceptions of New Venture Feasibility and Desirability," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 18(1), pages 5-21, October.
- Macmillan, Ian C. & Block, Zenas & Narasimha, P. N. Subba, 1986. "Corporate venturing: alternatives, obstacles encountered, and experience effects," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 177-191.
- Kanter, Rosabeth Moss & Richardson, Lisa, 1991. "Engines of progress: Designing and running entrepreneurial vehicles in established companies--The enter-prize program at Ohio Bell, 1985-1990," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 209-229, May.
- Chandler, Gaylen N. & Jansen, Erik, 1992. "The founder's self-assessed competence and venture performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 223-236, May.
- Brazeal, Deborah Virginia, 1993. "Organizing for internally developed corporate ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 75-90, January.
- Kelly G. Shaver & Linda R. Scott, 1992. "Person, Process, Choice: The Psychology of New Venture Creation," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 16(2), pages 23-46, January.
- Robert F. Scherer & Janet S. Adams & Susan S. Carley & Frank A. Wiebe, 1989. "Role Model Performance Effects on Development of Entrepreneurial Career Preference," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 13(3), pages 53-72, April.
- Jeffrey G. Covin, 1991. "Entrepreneurial Versus Conservative Firms: A Comparison of Strategies and Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 439-462, September.
- William B. Gartner & Barbara J. Bird & Jennifer A. Starr, 1992. "Acting as If: Differentiating Entrepreneurial from Organizational Behavior," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 16(3), pages 13-32, April.
- Cote, Joseph A & McCullough, James & Reilly, Michael, 1985. "Effects of Unexpected Situations on Behavior-Intention Differences: A Garbology Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 188-194, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- von Graevenitz, Georg & Harhoff, Dietmar & Weber, Richard, 2010.
"The effects of entrepreneurship education,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 90-112, October.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 269, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Georg von Graevenitz & Dietmar Harhoff & Richard Weber, 2010. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Post-Print hal-00856605, HAL.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10966, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Mair, Johanna & Noboa, Ernesto, 2003. "Social entrepreneurship: How intentions to create a social enterprise get formed," IESE Research Papers D/521, IESE Business School.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
- Nel, Jacques & Boshoff, Christo, 2021. "â€œI just don't like digital-only banks, and you should not use them eitherâ€ : Traditional-bank customers' opposition to using digital-only banks," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Norris F. Krueger Jr., 2000. "The Cognitive Infrastructure of Opportunity Emergence," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 24(3), pages 5-24, April.
- Meoli, Azzurra & Fini, Riccardo & Sobrero, Maurizio & Wiklund, Johan, 2020. "How entrepreneurial intentions influence entrepreneurial career choices: The moderating influence of social context," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 35(3).
- Shaker A. Zahra & Daniel F. Jennings & Donald F. Kuratko, 1999. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Firm-Level Entrepreneurship: The State of the Field," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 24(2), pages 45-65, December.
- Anna, Alexandra L. & Chandler, Gaylen N. & Jansen, Erik & Mero, Neal P., 2000. "Women business owners in traditional and non-traditional industries," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 279-303, May.
- Carmen Berenice Ynzunza CortÃ©s & Juan Manuel Izar Landeta, 2020. "Entrepreneurial Intention Among Young University Students. A Case Study In Queretaro, Mã‰Xico," Economia Coyuntural,Revista de temas de perspectivas y coyuntura, Instituto de Investigaciones Economicas y Sociales 'Jose Ortiz Mercado' (IIES-JOM), Facultad de Ciencias Economicas, Administrativas y Financieras, Universidad Autonoma Gabriel Rene Moreno, vol. 5(4), pages 161-201.
- Nosheena Yasir & Nasir Mahmood & Hafiz Shakir Mehmood & Muhammad Babar & Muhammad Irfan & An Liren, 2021. "Impact of Environmental, Social Values and the Consideration of Future Consequences for the Development of a Sustainable Entrepreneurial Intention," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-20, March.
- Nancy G. Boyd & George S. Vozikis, 1994. "The Influence of Self-Efficacy on the Development of Entrepreneurial Intentions and Actions," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 18(4), pages 63-77, July.
- Desislava Yordanova & José António Filipe & Manuel Pacheco Coelho, 2020. "Technopreneurial Intentions among Bulgarian STEM Students: The Role of University," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(16), pages 1-19, August.
- Jeffrey S. Hornsby & Douglas W. Naffziger & Donald F. Kuratko & Ray V. Montagno, 1993. "An Interactive Model of the Corporate Entrepreneurship Process," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 17(2), pages 29-37, January.
- Gümüsay, Ali Aslan & Bohné, Thomas Marc, 2018. "Individual and organizational inhibitors to the development of entrepreneurial competencies in universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 363-378.
- Michail Kouriloff, 2000. "Exploring Perceptions of A Priori Barriers to Entrepreneurship: A Multidisciplinary Approach," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 25(2), pages 59-80, December.
- Mussolino, Donata & Calabrò, Andrea, 2014. "Paternalistic leadership in family firms: Types and implications for intergenerational succession," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 197-210.
- Agustín J Sánchez-Medina & Leonardo Romero-Quintero & Silvia Sosa-Cabrera, 2014. "Environmental Management in Small and Medium-Sized Companies: An Analysis from the Perspective of the Theory of Planned Behavior," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(2), pages 1-12, February.
- Gieure, Clara & Benavides-Espinosa, María del Mar & Roig-Dobón, Salvador, 2020. "The entrepreneurial process: The link between intentions and behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 541-548.
- Thelma Quince & Hugh Whittaker, 2003. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Entrepreneurs' Intentions and Objectives," Working Papers wp271, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Asim Nasar & Suzilawati Kamarudin & Adriana Mohd Rizal & Vu Thi Bich Ngoc & Samar Mohammad Shoaib, 2019. "Short-Term and Long-Term Entrepreneurial Intention Comparison between Pakistan and Vietnam," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-26, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:entthe:v:18:y:1994:i:3:p:91-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.