An exploratory study of technopreneurial intentions: a career anchor perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gartner, William B. & Mitchell, Terence R. & Vesper, Karl H., 1989. "A taxonomy of new business ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 169-186, May.
- Nicholson,Nigel & West,Michael, 1988. "Managerial Job Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521357449, December.
- Reynolds, Paul & Miller, Brenda, 1992. "New firm gestation: Conception, birth, and implications for research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 405-417, September.
- Mark Jenkins & Gerry Johnson, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Intentions and Outcomes: a Comparative Causal Mapping Study," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(6), pages 895-920, November.
- Woo, Carolyn Y. & Cooper, Arnold C. & Dunkelberg, William C., 1991. "The development and interpretation of entrepreneurial typologies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 93-114, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:19:y:2004:i:1:p:7-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.