The Influence of Self-Efficacy on the Development of Entrepreneurial Intentions and Actions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Norris Krueger, 1993. "The Impact of Prior Entrepreneurial Exposure on Perceptions of New Venture Feasibility and Desirability," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 18(1), pages 5-21, October.
- Lanny Herron & Harry J. Sapienza, 1992. "The Entrepreneur and the Initiation of New Venture Launch Activities," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 17(1), pages 49-55, October.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1982. "Self-Employment and Labor Force Participation of Older Males," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(3), pages 339-357.
- William B. Gartner, 1989. "Some Suggestions for Research on Entrepreneurial Traits and Characteristics," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 14(1), pages 27-38, October.
- Bandura, Albert, 1991. "Social cognitive theory of self-regulation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 248-287, December.
- Greenfield, Sidney M & Strickon, Arnold, 1981. "A New Paradigm for the Study of Entrepreneurship and Social Change," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(3), pages 467-499, April.
- Kevin E. Learned, 1992. "What Happened before the Organization? A Model of Organization Formation," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 17(1), pages 39-48, October.
- Carroll, Glenn R. & Mosakowski, Elaine M., 1987. "The Career Dynamics of Self-Employment," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt13p1n10b, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Neil Churchill & William D. Bygrave, 1989. "The Entrepreneur ship Paradigm (I): A Philosophical Look at Its Research Methodologies," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 14(1), pages 7-26, October.
- Robert F. Scherer & Janet S. Adams & Susan S. Carley & Frank A. Wiebe, 1989. "Role Model Performance Effects on Development of Entrepreneurial Career Preference," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 13(3), pages 53-72, April.
- Charles A. Campbell, 1992. "A Decision Theory Model for Entrepreneurial Acts," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 17(1), pages 21-27, October.
- Barbara J. Bird, 1992. "The Operation of Intentions in Time: The Emergence of the New Venture," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 17(1), pages 11-20, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lee, Soo Hoon & Wong, Poh Kam, 2004. "An exploratory study of technopreneurial intentions: a career anchor perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 7-28, January.
- Rohit H. Trivedi, 2017. "Entrepreneurial-intention constraint model: A comparative analysis among post-graduate management students in India, Singapore and Malaysia," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 1239-1261, December.
- Zellweger, Thomas & Sieger, Philipp & Halter, Frank, 2011. "Should I stay or should I go? Career choice intentions of students with family business background," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 521-536, September.
- Cardon, Melissa S. & Zietsma, Charlene & Saparito, Patrick & Matherne, Brett P. & Davis, Carolyn, 2005. "A tale of passion: New insights into entrepreneurship from a parenthood metaphor," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 23-45, January.
- David A. Baucus & Sherrie E. Human, 1995. "Second-Career Entrepreneurs: A Multiple Case Study Analysis of Entrepreneurial Processes and Antecedent Variables," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 19(2), pages 41-71, January.
- Norris F. Krueger Jr. & Deborah V. Brazeal, 1994. "Entrepreneurial Potential and Potential Entrepreneurs," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 18(3), pages 91-104, April.
- Ravindra K. Jain, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Competencies," Vision, , vol. 15(2), pages 127-152, June.
- A. Uday Bhaskar & Somayajullu Garimella, 2017. "A Study of Predictors of Entrepreneurial Intentions: Development of Comprehensive Measures," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 18(3), pages 629-651, June.
- Urbano, David & Aparicio, Sebastian & Guerrero, Maribel & Noguera, Maria & Torrent-Sellens, Joan, 2017. "Institutional determinants of student employer entrepreneurs at Catalan universities," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 271-282.
- Kelly G. Shaver & Linda R. Scott, 1992. "Person, Process, Choice: The Psychology of New Venture Creation," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 16(2), pages 23-46, January.
- Douglas W. Naffziger & Jeffrey S. Hornsby & Donald F. Kuratko, 1994. "A Proposed Research Model of Entrepreneurial Motivation," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 18(3), pages 29-42, April.
- Clariandys Rivera-Kempis & Leobardo Valera & Miguel A. Sastre-Castillo, 2021. "Entrepreneurial Competence: Using Machine Learning to Classify Entrepreneurs," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(15), pages 1-24, July.
- R. Benredjem, 2009. "L'intention entrepreneuriale : l'influence des facteurs liés à l'individu et au milieu," Post-Print halshs-00528755, HAL.
- Keith H. Brigham & Julio O. De Castro & Dean A. Shepherd, 2007. "A Personâ€“Organization Fit Model of Ownerâ€“Managersâ€™ Cognitive Style and Organizational Demands," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 31(1), pages 29-51, January.
- Brunella Arru, 2020. "An integrative model for understanding the sustainable entrepreneurs’ behavioural intentions: an empirical study of the Italian context," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 3519-3576, April.
- Heinrichs, Simon & Walter, Sascha, 2013. "Who Becomes an Entrepreneur? A 30-Years-Review of Individual-Level Research and an Agenda for Future Research," EconStor Preprints 68590, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Jason Cope, 2005. "Toward a Dynamic Learning Perspective of Entrepreneurship," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 29(4), pages 373-397, July.
- Walter, Sascha G. & Block, Jörn H., 2016. "Outcomes of entrepreneurship education: An institutional perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 216-233.
- van Gelderen, A.M. & van der Sluis, L. & Jansen, P., 2004. "Learning Opportunities And Learning Behaviours Of Small Business Starters: Relations With Goal Achievement, Skill Development, And Satisfaction," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-037-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Waiâ€“sum Siu & Eric Siuâ€“chung Lo, 2013. "Cultural Contingency in the Cognitive Model of Entrepreneurial Intention," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 37(2), pages 147-173, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:entthe:v:18:y:1994:i:4:p:63-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.