Corporate venturing: alternatives, obstacles encountered, and experience effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azulay, Israel & Lerner, Miri & Tishler, Asher, 2002. "Converting military technology through corporate entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 419-435, March.
- Annamária Dézsi-Benyovszki & Tünde Petra Szabó, 2017. "Intrapreneurs and Entrepreneurs – Do They Differ in Romania?," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 67(1), pages 43-61, March.
- Williams, Christopher & Lee, Soo Hee, 2011. "Entrepreneurial contexts and knowledge coordination within the multinational corporation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 253-264, April.
- Hicheon Kim & Johngseok Bae & Garry Bruton, 2012. "Business groups and institutional upheaval in emerging economies: Corporate venturing in Korea," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 729-752, September.
- Shrader, Rodney C. & Simon, Mark, 1997. "Corporate versus independent new ventures: Resource, strategy, and performance differences," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 47-66, January.
- Kollmann, Tobias & Stöckmann, Christoph & Kensbock, Julia M., 2017. "Fear of failure as a mediator of the relationship between obstacles and nascent entrepreneurial activity—An experimental approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 280-301.
- Williams, Christopher & Lee, Soo Hee, 2009. "Resource allocations, knowledge network characteristics and entrepreneurial orientation of multinational corporations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1376-1387, October.
- Parker, Simon C., 2011. "Intrapreneurship or entrepreneurship?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 19-34, January.
- Weber, Christiana & Weber, Barbara, 2002. "Learning in and of corporate venture capital organizations in Germany: industry structure, companies' strategies, organizational learning capabilities," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organisation and Technology FS II 02-108, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Fernández Olmos, Marta, 2010. "The performance implications of "grow or buy" decisions in the wine industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 256-264, June.
- Zahra, Shaker A., 1996. "Technology strategy and new venture performance: A study of corporate-sponsored and independent biotechnology ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 289-321, July.
- Hornsby, Jeffrey S. & Kuratko, Donald F. & Zahra, Shaker A., 2002. "Middle managers' perception of the internal environment for corporate entrepreneurship: assessing a measurement scale," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 253-273, May.
- Brazeal, Deborah V., 1996. "Managing an entrepreneurial organizational environment : A discriminant analysis of organizational and individual differences between autonomous unit managers and department managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 55-67, January.
- Iris Aaltio & Hans Menzel & Jan Ulijn, 2006. "On the way to creativity: engineers as intrapreneurs in organizations," Working Papers 06-06, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2006.
- Covin, Jeffrey G. & Garrett, Robert P. & Kuratko, Donald F. & Shepherd, Dean A., 2015. "Value proposition evolution and the performance of internal corporate ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 749-774.
- Gupta, Samir & Cadeaux, Jack & Dubelaar, Chris, 2006. "Uncovering multiple champion roles in implementing new-technology ventures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 549-563, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mair, Johanna & Noboa, Ernesto, 2005. "How intentions to create a social venture are formed. A case study," IESE Research Papers D/593, IESE Business School.
- Wojciech Dyduch, 2016. "Value Creation and Capture in Entrepreneurial Organizations (Tworzenie, zatrzymywanie i przechwytywanie wartosci w organizacjach przedsiebiorczych)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(62), pages 11-23.
- Pearce, John II & Hatfield, Louise, 2002. "Performance effects of alternative joint venture resource responsibility structures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 343-364, July.
- Sorrentino, Mario & Williams, Mary L., 1995. "Relatedness and corporate venturing: Does it really matter?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 59-73, January.
- Astrid Heidemann Lassen, 2007. "Corporate Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Study of the Importance of Strategic Considerations in the Creation of Radical Innovation," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(2), pages 109-131.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:1:y:1986:i:2:p:177-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.