Predicting entrepreneurial behaviour: a test of the theory of planned behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeff Borland & Joseph Hirschberg & Jenny Lye, 2004.
"Computer knowledge and earnings: evidence for Australia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(17), pages 1979-1993.
- Borland, J & Hirschberg, J & Lye, J, 1997. "Computer Knowledge and Earnings : Evidence for Australia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 571, The University of Melbourne.
- Bartel, Ann P & Sicherman, Nachum, 1993. "Technological Change and Retirement Decisions of Older Workers," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(1), pages 162-183, January.
- Leora Friedberg, 2003.
"The Impact of Technological Change on Older Workers: Evidence from Data on Computer Use,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(3), pages 511-529, April.
- Leora Friedberg, 2001. "The Impact of Technological Change on Older Workers: Evidence from Data on Computer Use," NBER Working Papers 8297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fayolle, Alain & Liñán, Francisco, 2014.
"The future of research on entrepreneurial intentions,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 663-666.
- A. Fayolle & F. Linan, 2014. "The future of research on entrepreneurial intentions," Post-Print halshs-01062550, HAL.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:22:y:2017:i:03:n:s1084946717500182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Menozzi, Davide & Fioravanzi, Martina & Donati, Michele, 2015. "Farmerâ€™s motivation to adopt sustainable agricultural practices," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 2, August.
- Francesc Miralles & Ferran Giones & Carla Riverola, 2016. "Evaluating the impact of prior experience in entrepreneurial intention," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 791-813, September.
- James .M. Gathungu & Pauline W. Mwangi, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Intention, Culture, Gender And New Venture Creation: Critical Review," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 112-132, February.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0430-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rom:rmcimn:v:18:y:2017:i:1:p:31-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0449-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richter, Nicole Franziska & Hauff, Sven & Schlaegel, Christopher & Gudergan, Siegfried & Ringle, Christian M. & Gunkel, Marjaana, 2016. "Using Cultural Archetypes in Cross-cultural Management Studies," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 63-83.
- repec:spr:eurasi:v:7:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40821-016-0068-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Renata Dana Nitu-Antonie & Emoke-Szidónia Feder, 2015. "The Role of Economic Academic Education on Entrepreneurial Behaviour," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 261-261, February.
- Jacob Hörisch & Jana Kollat & Steven A. Brieger, 2017. "What influences environmental entrepreneurship? A multilevel analysis of the determinants of entrepreneurs’ environmental orientation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 47-69, January.
- Perko, Igor, 2017. "Behaviour-based short-term invoice probability of default evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(3), pages 1045-1054.
- Francesc Miralles & Ferran Giones & Brian Gozun, 0. "Does direct experience matter? Examining the consequences of current entrepreneurial behavior on entrepreneurial intention," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- Harms, Rainer & Luck, Florian & Kraus, Sascha & Walsh, Steven, 2014. "On the motivational drivers of gray entrepreneurship: An exploratory study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 358-365.
- Bogatyreva, K. & Shirokova, G. & Osiyevskyy, O., 2016. "Intention-behavior translation in student entrepreneurship: An institutional perspective," Working Papers 6455, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Greiner, Romy, 2015. "Motivations and attitudes influence farmers' willingness to participate in biodiversity conservation contracts," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 154-165.
- Zapkau, Florian B. & Schwens, Christian & Steinmetz, Holger & Kabst, Rüdiger, 2015. "Disentangling the effect of prior entrepreneurial exposure on entrepreneurial intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 639-653.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:45:y:2013:i:6:p:697-707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.