The Influence of Personality Traits and Demographic Factors on Social Entrepreneurship Start Up Intentions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 95 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brian J. Loasby, 2007. "A Cognitive Perspective on Entrepreneurship and the Firm," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(7), pages 1078-1106, November.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Niels Noorderhaven, 2005. "Personality Characteristics of Self-Employed; An Empirical Study," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 159-167, 03.
- Brian Schaefer, 2008. "Shareholders and Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 297-312, August.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2007.
"Is entrepreneurial success predictable? An ex-ante analysis of the character-based approach,"
259, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2008. "Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable? An Ex-Ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 189-214, 05.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2006. "Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable? An Ex-Ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach," Working Papers 0001, Gesellschaft für Arbeitsmarktaktivierung (GfA).
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2007. "Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable? An Ex-Ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2687, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2008. "Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable? An Ex-Ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach," Working Papers 001, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.
- Marco Caliendo & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2007. "Is Entrepreneurial Success Predictable?: An Ex-ante Analysis of the Character-Based Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 684, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- John Thompson & Bob Doherty, 2006. "The diverse world of social enterprise: A collection of social enterprise stories," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(5/6), pages 361-375, May.
- Travis Gliedt & Paul Parker, 2007. "Green community entrepreneurship: creative destruction in the social economy," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(8), pages 538-553, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:95:y:2010:i:2:p:259-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.