The Economic Benefits and Costs of Entrepreneurship: A Review of the Research
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Johansson, Dan, 2010. "Ownership and High-Growth Firms," Ratio Working Papers 147, The Ratio Institute, revised 29 Sep 2010.
- Grossmann, Volker, 2009. "Entrepreneurial innovation and economic growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 602-613, December.
- Magnus Henrekson & Dan Johansson, 2010.
"Gazelles as job creators: a survey and interpretation of the evidence,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 227-244, September.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 733, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2008. "Gazelles as Job Creators – A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 117, The Ratio Institute.
- repec:gem:wpaper:1201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerrit de Wit & Mercedes Teruel, 2011. "Determinants of high-growth firms," Scales Research Reports H201107, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- André Stel & José Millán & Concepción Román, 2014.
"Investigating the impact of the technological environment on survival chances of employer entrepreneurs,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 839-855, December.
- André van Stel & José Maria Millán & Concepcion Roman, 2013. "Investigating the impact of the technological environment on survival chances of employer entrepreneurs," Scales Research Reports H201208, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Mediha Sahin & Alina Todiras & Peter Nijkamp & Enno Masurel, 2012.
"Economic performance of migrant entrepreneurs in the high-tech sector: design and application of the GALAXY model,"
Chapters,in: Migration Impact Assessment, chapter 7, pages 227-260
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alessandra Faggian & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2010. "Cultural avoidance and internal migration in the USA: Do the Source Countries Matter?," Economics Working Paper Series 1003, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment generation; Entrepreneurship; Productivity and growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:fntent:0300000012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.