Theories of Entrepreneurship: Alternative Assumptions and the Study of Entrepreneurial Action
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hinnerich, Björn Tyrefors & Vlachos, Jonas, 2017.
"The impact of upper-secondary voucher school attendance on student achievement. Swedish evidence using external and internal evaluations,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-14.
- Tyrefors Hinnerich, Bjorn & Vlachos, Jonas, 2016. "The impact of upper-secondary voucher school attendance on student achievement. Swedish evidence using external and internal evaluations," Research Papers in Economics 2016:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Tyrefors Hinnerich, Björn & Vlachos, Jonas, 2016. "The impact of upper-secondary voucher school attendance on student achievement - Swedish evidence using external and internal evaluations," Working Paper Series 2016:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Tyrefors Hinnerich, Björn & Vlachos, Jonas, 2016. "The Impact of Upper-Secondary Voucher School Attendance on Student Achievement: Swedish Evidence using External and Internal Evaluations," Working Paper Series 1127, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:eme:jepppp:jepp-07-2016-0027 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and Institutions: A Bidirectional Relationship," Working Paper Series 1153, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 05 May 2017.
- Angela A. Stanton & Isabell M. Welpe, 2010. "Risk and Ambiguity: Entrepreneurial Research from the Perspective of Economics," Chapters,in: Neuroeconomics and the Firm, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Niklas Elert & Magnus Henrekson, 2016. "Evasive entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 95-113, June.
- Magnus Henrekson & Mikael Stenkula, 2017.
"The entrepreneurial rent: the value of and compensation for entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(1), pages 11-25, April.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Stenkula, Mikael, 2016. "The Entrepreneurial Rent: The Value of and Compensation for Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 1128, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 02 Mar 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:fntent:0300000003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.