Entrepreneurship and Institutions
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Industrial policy; Innovation; Institutions; Labor security; Property rights; Regulation; Self-employment; Tax policy;
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- P14 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-06-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2007-06-18 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2007-06-18 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-06-18 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-REG-2007-06-18 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .