Report NEP-INO-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oleg Yerokhin & GianCarlo Moschini, 2007. "Intellectual Property Rights and Crop-Improving R&D under Adaptive Destruction," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp449, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Item repec:uto:labeco:200702 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Muge Ozman, 2007. "Breadth and Depth of Main Technology Fields: An empirical investigation using patent data," STPS Working Papers 0701, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2007.
- Møller, Charles, 2006. "The Conceptual Framework for Business Process Innovation: Towards a Research Program on Global Supply Chain Intelligence," Informatics Research Group Working Papers I-2006-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2007. "The effects of technology-as-knowledge on the economic performance of developing countries: An econometric analysis using annual publications data for Botswana, Namibia, and South Africa, 1976-2004," MPRA Paper 3482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Møen, Jarle, 2007. "Should Finland Introduce an R&D Tax Credit? Reflections Based on Norwegian R&D Tax Policy," Discussion Papers 1097, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Akkaya, Cenk, 2007. "Techonology Based Strategic Alliances: A Turkish Perspective," MPRA Paper 3479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryuhei Wakasugi & Banri Ito, 2007. "The Effects of Stronger Intellectual Property Rights on Technology Transfer: Evidence from Japanese Firm-level Data," KIER Working Papers 632, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Mauro Giorgio Marrano & Jonathan Haskel & Gavin Wallis, 2007. "What Happened to the Knowledge Economy? ICT, Intangible Investment and Britain's Productivity Record Revisited," Working Papers 603, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Stefan Ambec & Paul Lanoie, 2007. "When and why does it pay to be green?," Cahiers de recherche 07-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Geffroy, Olivier & Geffroy, Anne-Gaëlle, 2006. "DRMs, Innovation and Creation," MPRA Paper 3515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sinan Aral & Erik Brynjolfsson & Marshall Van Alstyne, 2007. "Information, Technology and Information Worker Productivity: Task Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nardon, L. & Aten, K., 2007. "Beyond a better mousetrap: a cultural analysis of the adoption of ethanol in Brazil," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-18, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and Institutions," Working Paper Series 707, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Flacher, David & Jennequin, Hugues & Lorenzi, Jean-Hervé, 2006. "Innovation, Investment and Regulation: What are the Options for Regulation in the Near Future?," MPRA Paper 3573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SCHEUER, Alexander, 2006. "Traditional paradigms for new services? : The Commission Proposal for a 'Audiovisual Media Services Directive'," MPRA Paper 3517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meyer, Laurence, 2006. "Three scenarios for TV in 2015," MPRA Paper 3519, University Library of Munich, Germany.