Traditional paradigms for new services? : The Commission Proposal for a 'Audiovisual Media Services Directive'
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Füg, 2008. "Save the Children: The Protection of Minors in the Information Society and the Audiovisual Media Services Directive," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 45-61, March.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence; digital television; new audiovisual media services; EU media regulatory policy; revision of TWF Directive; electronic communications; broadcasting;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2007-06-18 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2007-06-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2007-06-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2007-06-18 (Innovation)
- NEP-REG-2007-06-18 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .