Three scenarios for TV in 2015
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f0uohitsgqh8dhk97h4g42cj9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominique Boullier & Frédéric Huet, 2008. "Dematerialization in the AV industry, from boxes to attention. A case study of a newcomer, Tivo," Post-Print hal-01021891, HAL.
- Dominique Boullier & Frédéric Huet, 2008. "Dematerialization in the AV industry, from boxes to attention. A case study of a newcomer, Tivo," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f0uohitsgqh, Sciences Po.
More about this item
Keywordstelevision; forecast; media usages;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2007-06-18 (Forecasting)
- NEP-INO-2007-06-18 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .