The Interaction of Entrepreneurship and Institutions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2011. "The interaction of entrepreneurship and institutions," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 47-75, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Douhan & Magnus Henrekson, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and second-best institutions: going beyond Baumol’s typology,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 629-643, August.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Second-best Institutions: Going Beyond Baumol’s Typology," Working Paper Series 766, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 27 Aug 2009.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Stenkula, Mikael, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Public Policy," Working Paper Series 804, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sanandaji, Tino & Lakomaa, Erik, 2016. "Care, Commons and Entrepreneurship," SSE Working Paper Series in Economic History 2016:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Tello, 2016. "Implicaciones culturales y socioeconómicas de la mujer como partícipe en el desarrollo y fortalecimiento de los sectores económicos: un análisis comparativo México-China," REVISTA DIGITAL MUNDO ASIA PACIFICO, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, vol. 5(9), December.
- Welter, Friederike & Smallbone, David, 2015. "Creative forces for entrepreneurship: The role of institutional change agents," Working Papers 01/15, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Pavel Kuchař, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and institutional change," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 349-379, May.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9867-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gruševaja, Marina, 2010. "Governmental Learning as a Determinant of Economic Growth," IWH Discussion Papers 23/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Roy Thurik & Marcus Dejardin, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Culture," Post-Print halshs-00943684, HAL.
- Graham Brownlow, 2015.
"Back to the failure: an analytic narrative of the De Lorean debacle,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(1), pages 156-181, January.
- Brownlow, Graham, 2014. "Back to the failure: An analytic narrative of the De Lorean debacle," QUCEH Working Paper Series 14-08, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Michael Fritsch & Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2010. "Who Starts with Open Source? Institutional Choice of Start-Ups in the German ICT Sector," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:32:y:2017:i:5:p:461-475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregory M. Randolph, 2014. "Institutions and entrepreneurial productivity in the American states," Chapters,in: Entrepreneurial Action, Public Policy, and Economic Outcomes, chapter 6, pages 100-116 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Julita E. Wasilczuk & Katarzyna Stankiewicz, 2017. "Unproductive Entrepreneurship - The Case Of The Polish Economy," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 45, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Niklas Elert & Magnus Henrekson, 2016. "Evasive entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 95-113, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Innovation; Institutions; Regulation; Self-employment;
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- P14 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-05-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2010-05-02 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-REG-2010-05-02 (Regulation)
- NEP-SBM-2010-05-02 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .