Institutional Entrepreneurship: An Introduction
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pier Angelo Toninelli & Michelangelo Vasta, 2014.
"Opening the black box of entrepreneurship: The Italian case in a historical perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(2), pages 161-186, March.
- Pier Angelo Toninelli & Michelangelo Vasta, 2011. "Opening the black box of Entrepreneurship: the Italian case in a historical perspective," Department of Economics University of Siena 628, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- DOMBOU T., Dany R., 2017.
"Liberté économique et entrepreneuriat en ASS : une approche par le genre
[Economic freedom and entrepreneurship in SSA: a gender approach]," MPRA Paper 80242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:11:y:2015:i:1:p:69-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Magnus Henrekson, 2014.
"Entrepreneurship, innovation, and human flourishing,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 511-528, October.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Human Flourishing," Working Paper Series 999, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Jan 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Innovation; Institutions; Property rights; Regulation; Self-employment;
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- P14 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2011-01-23 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2011-01-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SBM-2011-01-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .