Financial Innovation, Regulation, and Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spiros Bougheas, 2014. "Pooling, tranching, and credit expansion," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(2), pages 557-579.
- Lahille, Eric, 2014. "Le rôle du mode de régulation politique états-unien dans le déclenchement de la crise économique," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 16.
- Aoki, Kosuke & Nikolov, Kalin, 2015.
"Bubbles, banks and financial stability,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 33-51.
- Kosuke Aoki & Kalin Nikolov, 2011. "Bubbles, Banks, and Financial Stability," CARF F-Series CARF-F-253, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Nikolov, Kalin & Aoki, Kosuke, 2012. "Bubbles, banks and financial stability," Working Paper Series 1495, European Central Bank.
- Nikolov, Kalin & Aoki, Kosuke, 2012. "Bubbles, banks and financial stability," Working Paper Series 232, European Central Bank.
- Kosuke Aoki & Kalin Nikolov, 2011. "Bubbles, Banks, and Financial Stability," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-24, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2013.
"Securitization without risk transfer,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 515-536.
- Viral V. Acharya & Philipp Schnabl & Gustavo Suarez, 2010. "Securitization without risk transfer," NBER Working Papers 15730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Schnabl, Philipp & Suarez, Gustavo, 2012. "Securitization Without Risk Transfer," CEPR Discussion Papers 8769, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alp Simsek, 2012. "Speculation and Risk Sharing with New Financial Assets," 2012 Meeting Papers 71, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Scott E. Harrington, 2009. "The Financial Crisis, Systemic Risk, and the Future of Insurance Regulation," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(4), pages 785-819, December.
- André Cartapanis, 2011. "La crise financière et les politiques macroprudentielles. Inflexion réglementaire ou nouveau paradigme ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 62(3), pages 349-382.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1259-:d:142120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wendy DOBSON, 2009. "Window of Opportunity Opens: Asian and American Views of the International Economic Architecture," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 271-287, December.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:73:y:2019:i:2:p:162-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Hogan & Neil Meredith, 2016.
"Risk and risk-based capital of U.S. bank holding companies,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 86-112, February.
- Thomas L. Hogan & Neil R. Meredith, 2016. "Risk and risk-based capital of U.S. bank holding companies," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 86-112, February.
- Jamus Jerome Lim & Terence Tan, 2016.
"Endogenous transactions costs and institutions in the 2007/08 financial crisis,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 56-85, February.
- Jamus Jerome Lim & Terence Tan, 2016. "Endogenous transactions costs and institutions in the 2007/08 financial crisis," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 56-85, February.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan, 2013.
"Provocările politicii monetare
[Monetary policy challenges]," MPRA Paper 50261, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Sep 2013.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:30:y:2017:i:c:p:229-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buch, Claudia M. & Eickmeier, Sandra & Prieto, Esteban, 2014.
"In search for yield? Survey-based evidence on bank risk taking,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 12-30.
- Claudia M. Buch & Sandra Eickmeier & Esteban Prieto, 2011. "In Search for Yield? New Survey-Based Evidence on Bank Risk Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 3375, CESifo Group Munich.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Eickmeier, Sandra & Prieto, Esteban, 2011. "In search for yield? Survey-based evidence on bank risk taking," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,10, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Charles W. Calomiris, 2009. "Banking Crises and the Rules of the Game," Working Papers 2009/14, Czech National Bank.
- Paul Glasserman & Wanmo Kang, 2014. "OR Forum—Design of Risk Weights," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 62(6), pages 1204-1220, December.
- Swati R Ghosh, 2010. "Dealing with the Challenges of Capital Inflows in the Context of Macrofinancial Links," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10177, The World Bank.
- Viral V. Acharya & Philipp Schnabl, 2010. "Do Global Banks Spread Global Imbalances? The Case of Asset-Backed Commercial Paper During the Financial Crisis of 2007-09," NBER Working Papers 16079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andra C. Ghent & Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Michael T. Owyang, 2015.
"Did Affordable Housing Legislation Contribute to the Subprime Securities Boom?,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(4), pages 820-854, November.
- Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Andra C. Ghent & Michael T. Owyang, 2012. "Did affordable housing legislation contribute to the subprime securities boom?," Working Papers 2012-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Selgin, George & Lastrapes, William D. & White, Lawrence H., 2012. "Has the Fed been a failure?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 569-596.
- George C. Bitros, 2015. "Thinking Ahead of the Next Big Crash," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 35(1), pages 67-93, Winter.
- Paul Glasserman & Wanmo Kang, 2014. "Design of Risk Weights," Working Papers 14-06, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Konstantinos Loizos, 2014. "How financial innovation might cancel out bank regulation along financial cycles. A Keynes's state of confidence interpretation," Working Papers PKWP1403, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Lorenzo Sasso, 2016. "Bank Capital Structure and Financial Innovation: Antagonists or Two Sides of the Same Coin?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 66/LAW/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:29:y:2009:i:1:p:65-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.