The Rocky Road to Implementation of Basel II in the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M.J.B. Hall, 1996. "The amendment to the capital accord to incorporate market risk," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(197), pages 271-277.
- Edward Kane, 2007. "Connecting National Safety Nets: The Dialectics of the Basel II Contracting Process," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(4), pages 399-409, December.
- Edward J. Kane, 2007.
"Basel II: a contracting perspective,"
1042, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Allen Berger, 2006.
"Potential Competitive Effects of Basel II on Banks in SME Credit Markets in the United States,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 5-36, February.
- Allen N. Berger, 2004. "Potential competitive effects of Basel II on banks in SME credit markets in the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Herring, Richard J., 2004. "The subordinated debt alternative to Basel II," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 137-155, December.
- Robert Litan & William Isaac & William Taylor, 1994. "Financial Regulation," NBER Chapters, in: American Economic Policy in the 1980s, pages 519-572 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy H. Hannan & Steven J. Pilloff, 2004. "Will the proposed application of Basel II in the United States encourage increased bank merger activity? evidence from past merger activity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carey, Mark, 2002. "A guide to choosing absolute bank capital requirements," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 929-951, May.
- Paul S. Calem & James R. Follain, 2003. "The asset-correlation parameter in Basel II for mortgages on single-family residences," Basel II White Paper 5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- M.J.B. Hall, 1996. "The amendment to the capital accord to incorporate market risk," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(197), pages 271-277.
- Mark Carey, 2002. "A guide to choosing absolute bank capital requirements," International Finance Discussion Papers 726, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Diana Hancock & Andreas Lehnert & Wayne Passmore & Shane M. Sherlund, 2006. "The competitive effects of risk-based bank capital regulation: an example from U.S. mortgage markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:35:y:2007:i:4:p:411-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.