Comment on Bordo and Kroszner
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10693|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles W. Calomiris & Joseph R. Mason, 2000.
"Causes of U.S. Bank Distress During the Depression,"
NBER Working Papers
7919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Joseph R. Mason, 2001. "Causes of U.S. bank distress during the depression," Proceedings 714, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Charles W. Calomiris, 1994.
"Is the discount window necessary? a Penn Central perspective,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 31-55.
- Charles W. Calomiris, 1993. "Is the Discount Window Necessary? A Penn-Central Perspective," NBER Working Papers 4573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wicker,Elmus, 1996. "The Banking Panics of the Great Depression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521562614, November.
- Peter Temin, 1991. "Lessons from the Great Depression," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262700441, December.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983.
"Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in Propagation of the Great Depression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 257-76, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983. "Non-Monetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in the Propagation of the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 1054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226355887 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:18:y:2000:i:2:p:173-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.