A Framework for Market Discipline in Bank Regulatory Design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Hamalainen, 2004. "Mandatory Subordinated Debt and the Corporate Governance of Banks," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 93-106, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asl1 & Huizinga, Harry, 1999. "Market discipline and financial safety net design," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2183, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agoraki, Maria-Eleni K. & Delis, Manthos D. & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2011.
"Regulations, competition and bank risk-taking in transition countries,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 38-48, January.
- Agoraki, Maria-Eleni & Delis, Manthos D & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2009. "Regulations, competition and bank risk-taking in transition countries," MPRA Paper 16495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polo, Andrea, 2007. "Corporate governance of banks: the current state of the debate," MPRA Paper 2325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dalla Pellegrina, Lucia & Saraceno, Margherita, 2011. "Securities class actions in the US banking sector: Between investor protection and bank stability," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 215-227, December.
- Fotios Pasiouras & Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Constantin Zopounidis, 2008. "Regulations, Supervision Approaches and Acquisition Likelihood in the Asian Banking Industry," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 15(2), pages 135-154, June.
- Karima Bouaiss & Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Hervé Alexandre, 2017. "Will Bank Transparency really Help Financial Markets and Regulators?," Working Papers hal-01637917, HAL.
- Menz, Klaus-Michael, 2010. "Market discipline and the evaluation of Euro financial bonds--An empirical analysis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 315-328, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4060 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Hamalainen & Barry Howcroft & Maximilian Hall, 2010. "Should A Mandatory Subordinated Debt Policy Be Introduced In The United Kingdom? Evidence From The Issuance Activity Of Banks And Building Societies," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(2), pages 240-263, April.
- Distinguin, Isabelle & Kouassi, Tchudjane & Tarazi, Amine, 2013.
"Interbank deposits and market discipline: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 544-560.
- Isabelle Distinguin & Tchudjane Kouassi & Amine Tarazi, 2013. "Interbank Deposits and Market Discipline: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," Post-Print hal-01098716, HAL.
- Ioannidis, Christos & Pasiouras, Fotios & Zopounidis, Constantin, 2010. "Assessing bank soundness with classification techniques," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 345-357, October.
- Hess, Kurt & Feng, Gary, 2007. "Is there market discipline for New Zealand non-bank financial institutions?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 326-340, October.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:32:y:2005-01:i:1-2:p:183-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.