Entrepreneurship in Russia
This paper presents an account of the environment faced by entrepreneurs in Russia. In section one we give a brief introduction to the country which is followed by the overview of a public policy on small and medium enterprises in the next section. The current state of SMEs and some particularities of the entrepreneurial environment are discussed in section three, whereas section four focuses on the prospects of internationalisation of Russian SMEs. In section five we draw some conclusions.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT|
Phone: +44-20-7679 8519
Fax: +44-20-7679 8777
Web page: http://www.ssees.ucl.ac.uk/cce.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ruta Aidis & Saul Estrin & Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz, 2007.
"Institutions and Entrepreneurship Development in Russia: A Comparative Perspective,"
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series
79, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Aidis, Ruta & Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2008. "Institutions and entrepreneurship development in Russia: A comparative perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 656-672, November.
- Saul Estrin & Ruta Aidis & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2007. "Institutions and Entrepreneurship Development in Russia: A Comparative Perspective," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp867, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ruta Aidis & Saul Estrin & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2007. "Institutions and Entrepreneurship Development in Russia:A Comparative Perspective," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-03, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Andrei Shleifer, 2002.
"The Injustice of Inequality,"
NBER Working Papers
9150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 2002. "The Injustice of Inequality," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1967, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Aidis, Ruta & Adachi, Yuko, 2007. "Russia: Firm entry and survival barriers," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 391-411, December.
- Harry G. Broadman, 2002. "Unleashing Russia's Business Potential : Lessons from the Regions for Building Market Institutions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14096.
- George Tovstiga & Pieter den Hamer & Vera A. Popova & Igor P. Efimov & Sergey V. Moskalev & Ivan M. Bortnik, 2004. "Preparing Russian Small Innovative Enterprises for International Competitiveness: A Scoping Study," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 2(1_2), pages 89-108, 03.
- Christopher J. Gerry & Eugene Nivorozhkin & John A. Rigg, 2008.
"The great divide: 'ruralisation' of poverty in Russia,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(4), pages 593-607, July.
- Christopher Gerry & Eugene Nivorozhkin & John Rigg, 2007. "The Great Divide: Ruralisation of Poverty in Russia," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 76, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:see:wpaper:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.