Entrepreneurship in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aidis, Ruta & Adachi, Yuko, 2007. "Russia: Firm entry and survival barriers," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 391-411, December.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aidis, Ruta & Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2008.
"Institutions and entrepreneurship development in Russia: A comparative perspective,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 656-672, November.
- Ruta Aidis & Saul Estrin & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2007. "Institutions and Entrepreneurship Development in Russia:A Comparative Perspective," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-03, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Ruta Aidis & Saul Estrin & Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz, 2007. "Institutions and Entrepreneurship Development in Russia: A Comparative Perspective," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 79, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Saul Estrin & Ruta Aidis & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2007. "Institutions and Entrepreneurship Development in Russia: A Comparative Perspective," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp867, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Radaev, Vadim, 2001. "The Development of Small Entrepreneurship in Russia," WIDER Working Paper Series 135, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christopher J. Gerry & Eugene Nivorozhkin & John A. Rigg, 2008.
"The great divide: 'ruralisation' of poverty in Russia,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(4), pages 593-607, July.
- Christopher Gerry & Eugene Nivorozhkin & John Rigg, 2007. "The Great Divide: Ruralisation of Poverty in Russia," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 76, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Glaeser, Edward & Scheinkman, Jose & Shleifer, Andrei, 2003.
"The injustice of inequality,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 199-222, January.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jose Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 2002. "The Injustice of Inequality," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1967, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Andrei Shleifer, 2002. "The Injustice of Inequality," NBER Working Papers 9150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Tovstiga & Pieter den Hamer & Vera A. Popova & Igor P. Efimov & Sergey V. Moskalev & Ivan M. Bortnik, 2004. "Preparing Russian Small Innovative Enterprises for International Competitiveness: A Scoping Study," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 2(1_2), pages 89-108, March.
- Harry G. Broadman, 2002. "Unleashing Russia's Business Potential : Lessons from the Regions for Building Market Institutions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14096.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoltan Imre Nagy, 2012. "Modern Forms of Business in Professional Football," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 2, pages 1-18, June.
- Nataliia Ostapenko, 2013. "Influence Of National Culture On Behavior Of Business: Comparative Study Of Slovakia And Ukraine," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 18.
- Aidis, Ruta & Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Entry: Which Institutions Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7278, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Djula Borozan, 2009. "Enhancing Regional Competitiveness Through the Entrepreneurship Development," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 5, pages 731-747.
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2011.
"Which Institutions Encourage Entrepreneurs to Create Larger Firms?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2011. "Which Institutions Encourage Entrepreneurs to Create Larger Firms?," IZA Discussion Papers 5481, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Djula Borozan, 2007. "The Need For Entrepreneurhsip Development: The Case Of The City Of Osijek," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Arnis Sauka, 2008. "Productive, Unproductive and Destructive Entrepreneurship: A Theoretical and Empirical Exploration," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp917, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Maksim Belitski & Julia Korosteleva, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and cities: evidence from the post-communist world," ERSA conference papers ersa11p288, European Regional Science Association.
- Maksim Belitski & Julia Korosteleva, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Cities: Evidence from the Post-communist World," WIFO Working Papers 397, WIFO.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; SMEs; Entrepreneurship; Entrepreneurship barriers; Government policy;
- P36 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:see:wpaper:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csescuk.html .