Innovation Systes and Knowledge-Intensive Enterpreneurship: a Country Case Study of Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malerba, Franco, 2002. "Sectoral systems of innovation and production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 247-264, February.
- Ruta Aidis & Saul Estrin & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2010. "Institutions, Finance and the Level of Development: the Impact on Entrepreneurship in Transition," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 1(1).
- Patryk Koc & Wojciech Pander & Richard Woodward & Deniz Eylem Yoruk, 2010. "Knowledge-based entreprenuership in Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 408, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Aidis, Ruta & Adachi, Yuko, 2007. "Russia: Firm entry and survival barriers," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 391-411, December.
- Aidis, Ruta & Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2008.
"Institutions and entrepreneurship development in Russia: A comparative perspective,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 656-672, November.
- Ruta Aidis & Saul Estrin & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2007. "Institutions and Entrepreneurship Development in Russia:A Comparative Perspective," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-03, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Ruta Aidis & Saul Estrin & Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz, 2007. "Institutions and Entrepreneurship Development in Russia: A Comparative Perspective," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 79, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Saul Estrin & Ruta Aidis & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2007. "Institutions and Entrepreneurship Development in Russia: A Comparative Perspective," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp867, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ubreziová, Iveta & Wach, Krzysztof, 2010. "Role of small and medium-sized enterprises in economies of Poland and Slovakia - comparative analysis," MPRA Paper 31594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Slavo Radosevic, 1999. "Patterns of innovative activities in countries of Central and Eastern Europe: An analysis based on comparison of innovation surveys," SPRU Working Paper Series 35, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Radosevic, Slavo & Yoruk, Esin, 2013.
"Entrepreneurial propensity of innovation systems: Theory, methodology and evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1015-1038.
- Slavo Radosevic & Esin Yoruk, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Propensity of Innovation Systems," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 117, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Ruta Aidis, 2005. "Institutional Barriers to Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprise Operations in Transition Countries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 305-317, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denis Frydrych & Tony Kinder, 2015. "How New Is Crowdfunding? The Venture Capital Evolution without Revolution – Discourse on Risk Capital Themes and their Relevance to Poland (Jak nowe jest zjawisko finansowana spolecznosciowego? Ewoluc," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(56), pages 177-194.
- Richard Woodward & Elzbieta Wojnicka & Wojciech Pander, 2012. "Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship and Opportunities in Two Polish Industries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 440, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Szczygielski, Krzysztof & Grabowski, Wojciech & Pamukcu, Mehmet Teoman & Tandogan, Vedat Sinan, 2017. "Does government support for private innovation matter? Firm-level evidence from two catching-up countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 219-237.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge-Based Economy; Entrepreneurship; Transition; Post-Communist; SMEs; Poland;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-11-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2012-11-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-11-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2012-11-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2012-11-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2012-11-03 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2012-11-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-11-03 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2012-11-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .