Institutional Barriers to Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprise Operations in Transition Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 25 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/11187/PS2|
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
- P39 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Other
- Francisco Díez-Martín & Alicia Blanco-González & Camilo Prado-Román, 2016. "Explaining nation-wide differences in entrepreneurial activity: a legitimacy perspective," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 1079-1102, December.
- R. Sandra Schillo & Ajax Persaud & Meng Jin, 2016. "Entrepreneurial readiness in the context of national systems of entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 619-637, April.
- Bornhäll, Anders & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas, 2014.
"Employment Protection Legislation and Firm Growth: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
HUI Working Papers
102, HUI Research.
- Anders Bornhal & Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Niklas Rudholm, 2015. "Employment Protection Legislation and Firm Growth: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-17, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Leković Božidar & Marić Slobodan, 2016. "Economic Crisis and the Nature of Entrepreneurial and Management Activities," Economic Themes, De Gruyter Open, vol. 54(1), pages 21-44, March.
- van der Zwan Peter & Verheul Ingrid & Thurik Roy, 2011. "The Entrepreneurial Ladder in Transition and Non-Transition Economies," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-20, March.
- Thomas Gries & Ha van Dung, 2014. "Institutional environment, human capital, and firm growth: Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers CIE 83, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Charles Mwatsika, 2016. "Measuring the Number of Jobs Created through Entrepreneurship Training," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(7), pages 223-240, July.
- repec:jpe:journl:1401 is not listed on IDEAS
- LÃ¡szlÃ³ Szerb & William Trumbull, 2015. "Entrepreneurship and transition in the European transition countries," ERSA conference papers ersa15p669, European Regional Science Association.
- Pekka Stenholm & Zoltán J. Ács & Robert Wuebker, 2015. "Exploring country-level institutional arrangements on the rate and type of entrepreneurial activity," Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 20, pages 387-404 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Stenholm, Pekka & Acs, Zoltan J. & Wuebker, Robert, 2013. "Exploring country-level institutional arrangements on the rate and type of entrepreneurial activity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 176-193.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0066-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aparicio, Sebastian & Urbano, David & Audretsch, David, 2016. "Institutional factors, opportunity entrepreneurship and economic growth: Panel data evidence," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 45-61.
- Seán Lyons, 2007. "Can Small Firms' Perceived Constraints Help Explain Survival Rates?," Papers WP182, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mario Holzner & Florin Peci, 2011. "The Impact of Customs Procedures on Business Performance: Evidence from Kosovo," wiiw Working Papers 76, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mario Holzner & Florin Peci, 2012. "The impact of customs procedures on business performance: evidence from Kosovo," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 97, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Lutz, Clemens & Kemp, Ron & Dijkstra, S. Gerhard, 2007. "SME's perceptions regarding strategic and structural entry barriers," Research Report 07009, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Richard Woodward & Elzbieta Wojnicka & Wojciech Pander, 2012. "Innovation Systes and Knowledge-Intensive Enterpreneurship: a Country Case Study of Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0446, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Joseph LiPuma & Scott Newbert & Jonathan Doh, 2013. "The effect of institutional quality on firm export performance in emerging economies: a contingency model of firm age and size," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 817-841, May.
- Elisabet Ferri & David Urbano, 2010. "Environmental Factors and Social Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 1003, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Sep 2010.
- Makhmadshoev, Dilshod & Ibeh, Kevin & Crone, Mike, 2015. "Institutional influences on SME exporters under divergent transition paths: Comparative insights from Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1025-1038.
- Sameer Paul & Shariq Ahmed, 2014. "Enhancement in Entrepreneurial Succession: Trivial Focuses On Knowledge Base Enterprises," KASBIT Journal of Management & Social Science, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 7(2), pages 4-20, December.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:07009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clemens Lutz & Ron Kemp & S. Gerhard Dijkstra, 2010. "Perceptions regarding strategic and structural entry barriers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 19-33, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:25:y:2005:i:4:p:305-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed