Patterns of innovative activities in countries of Central and Eastern Europe: An analysis based on comparison of innovation surveys
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:854-865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kravtsova, Victoria & Radosevic, Slavo, 2012.
"Are systems of innovation in Eastern Europe efficient?,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 109-126.
- Victoria Kravtsova & Slavo Radosevic, 2009. "Are systems of innovation in Eastern Europe efficient?," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 101, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Richard Woodward & Elzbieta Wojnicka & Wojciech Pander, 2012. "Innovation Systes and Knowledge-Intensive Enterpreneurship: a Country Case Study of Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0446, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Victor Prochnik & Rogério Dias de Araújo, 2005. "Uma Análise Do Baixo Grau De Inovação Na Indústria Brasileira A Partir Do Estudo Das Firmas Menos Inovadoras," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 101, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Katarzyna Binkiewicz & Jacek Cukrowski & Michal Gorzynski & Malgorzata Jakubiak & Amelia Kalukiewicz & Piotr Wojcik, 2005. "Networks and Competitiveness in Polish Foreign-owned and Domestic Firms," CASE Network Reports 0061, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; EU; development;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sru:ssewps:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Russell Eke) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.