Report NEP-TRA-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shuping Liao & Yongsheng Zhang, 2012. "Strategies for Managing China's State-owned Foreign Direct Investment," EABER Working Papers 23337, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sylvie Démurger & Li Shi, 2012. "Migration, Remittances and Rural Employment Patterns : Evidence from China," Working Papers 1230, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Liao, Guanmin & Yu, Xiaoyun, 2012. "The Brain Gain of Corporate Boards: A Natural Experiment from China," CEPR Discussion Papers 9190, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesca Spigarelli & Hao Way, 2012. "The rising Chinese pharmaceutical industry: local champions vs global players," Working Papers 1206, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Liu, Antung Anthony & Zhang, Junjie, 2012. "Fiscal Incentives and Environmental Infrastructure in China," Discussion Papers dp-12-36, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:eab:wpaper:23341 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bijun WANG & Yiping HUANG, 2012. "Industry and Ownership Structure of Chinese Overseas Direct Investment," EABER Working Papers 23336, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Harry WU & Ximing YUE, 2012. "Accounting for Labor Input in Chinese Industry, 1949-2009," Discussion papers 12065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Qichun He & Meng Sun & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Financial Deregulation, Absorptive Capability, Technology Diffusion and Growth: Evidence from Chinese Panel Data," CEMA Working Papers 560, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Harry WU, 2012. "Measuring Gross Output, Value Added, Employment and Labor Productivity of the Chinese Economy at Industry Level, 1987-2008 — An Introduction to the CIP Database (Round 1.0)," Discussion papers 12066, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shin S. Ikeda & Yan Zhang, 2012. "Heterogeneous Beliefs, a Short-Sale Restriction, and the Cross Section of Stock Returns: An Evidence from China," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-12, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Ponomarenko, Alexey & Vasilieva, Elena & Schobert, Franziska, 2012. "Feedback to the ECB's monetary analysis: the Bank of Russia's experience with some key tools," Working Paper Series 1471, European Central Bank.
- Lin Cui, 2012. "Governance role of secondary shareholders : A study of Chinese outward foreign direct investment," EABER Working Papers 23338, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Richard Woodward & Elzbieta Wojnicka & Wojciech Pander, 2012. "Innovation Systes and Knowledge-Intensive Enterpreneurship: a Country Case Study of Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0446, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Wang, Fei, 2012. "Family Planning Policy in China: Measurement and Impact on Fertility," MPRA Paper 42226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chi, Wei & Li, Bo, 2012. "Trends in China’s gender employment and pay gap: estimating gender pay gaps with employment selection," MPRA Paper 42132, University Library of Munich, Germany.