Report NEP-KNM-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Woodward & Elzbieta Wojnicka & Wojciech Pander, 2012. "Innovation Systes and Knowledge-Intensive Enterpreneurship: a Country Case Study of Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0446, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mikko Packalen & Jay Bhattacharya, 2012. "Words in Patents: Research Inputs and the Value of Innovativeness in Invention," NBER Working Papers 18494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & James Sumner, 2012. "Inventors, Patents and Inventive Activities in the English Brewing Industry, 1634-1850," LEM Papers Series 2012/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci, 2012. "The role of ownership as R&D incentive in business groups," Working Papers 1205, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- S. Mosey & M. Wright & B. Clarysse, 2012. "Transforming Traditional University Structures For The Knowledge Economy Through Multidisciplinary Institutes," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/794, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Koskinen, Yrjö & Mæland, Jøril, 2012. "Innovation, Competition, and Investment Timing," CEPR Discussion Papers 9187, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.